2014 Blancpain 24 Hours Of Spa July 26th-27th

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vendrah
  • 343 comments
  • 50,629 views
Cousin in #19 SLS ... currently 12th
 
Vadim Kogay having his race of his life again?! lol
 
Real. 10th now woohoo
 
Huge shunt...
 
Another nasty looking crash. I saw one car that appeared to be engulfed in flames and another missing doors, though it may be the camera angle. I'm echoing the commentators in saying that this has been a pretty destructive race with some cars not just destroyed, but obliterated. Hope the drivers are ok. :(
 
Worst crash yet.
 
Someone enlighten me why Kogay is such a hot topic here? (i mean even before he crashed).
 
I got a nasty feeling when I saw the first pictures of this crash, dailysportscar says the drivers were "Marcus Mahy in #111 &Vadim Kogay in #333"

Hope they're both okay.

Is there any replay? Or at least pictures at the very moment it was happpening?
I was watching Nissan OnBoard streaming when that happened and I didnt understood how a car went on heavy fire and how a Ferrari got destroyed both on back and front.
 
hsv
Search "Vladim Kogay - the race of my life".
I get it now :D

Pro Am i suppose? Russian oil dollars? Poor dude maybe Monza wasn't his track.
 
Red flag, which isn't surprising given the nature of that incident.
 
What happened?
 
hsv
Search "Vladim Kogay - the race of my life".

That was a lazy post :D

Is he the guy who could barely do a lap of Monza then parked it and went home?

@GTPorsche, I'm only watching sporadically, what's the nature of the last incident? I know it's two cars but that's all. I'm guessing the situation is bad :(
 
Wow, red flag.
The organization of the event should be angry with the drivers indeed.
 
Red flag. I think that indicates the worst.
 
Back