2014 Fantasy BTCC - R4/10 - Oulton Park, 8 June.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 232 comments
  • 11,965 views
Jordan
Turkington
Neal (CP)
 
Plato CP
Jordan
Turkington
 
101-Rob Austin Racing-Audi A4-Rob Austin
4-Team Dynamics/Honda Yuasa Racing-Honda Civic Tourer-Matt Neal
99-Triple Eight Race Engineering/MG KX Clubcard Fuel Save-MG6-Jason Plato
 
@Scaniabebe or @neljack could one of you post race results on here if possible on sunday? Will be easier as I will need to do all this rounds standings next week.
 
@Scaniabebe or @neljack could one of you post race results on here if possible on sunday? Will be easier as I will need to do all this rounds standings next week.

I'll see what I can do if I'm available... Although I'll most likely be glued to watching the Renaults in the Super Touring Races :P
 
I have no idea what I'm doing.gif

Turk
Plato
Sheddon
 
Quote from a Skype convo with Furi yesterday

"Oulton isn't really a BMW curcuit"

Turkington sticks it on pole :sly:

Seriously though, Plato on the front row, Shedden just behind. Jordan and Neal way down in 13th and 14th respectively.
 
Gunna go for...

Plato
Menu
Turkington
 
For Race 2, these are my picks...

Turkington
Collard
Plato

If it's anything like the first race, there will be basically no overtakes! :P
 
You're stuck with the same 3 for the weekend.

P.S 3 of my picks were in the top 3 in Race 1.
 
For Race 2, these are my picks...

Turkington
Collard
Plato

If it's anything like the first race, there will be basically no overtakes! :p

No change's allowed.
 
Might of lost the lead this week after a poor showing by Neal, may still be top by the number of people who picked both Neal and Jordan who both had poor weekends
 
So in the end I got this:

Race 1: 1-2-3
Race 2: 1-2-4
Race 3: 3-4-11

:)
 
My picks for Croft *i think I have 2 CP's but Furi hasn't done the table*

1) Turkington
2) Collard
3) Jordan
 
Last edited:
Oh damn I forgot. errrr....
 
Back