2014 Formula 1 Gran Premio de España Pirelli

• Thread starter NotThePrez
  • 349 comments
Dear Lord... could Vettel be on track to sewing up P4? Chances are, he will catch Bottas before the end. Bottas is on a two-stopper, and won't be able to defend...

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. You go, Seb!

Besides the obvious fact that he is arguing too much, needing the team to tell him more than once the polite equivalent to "shut up and drive", I would say that complaining that he should've kept out longer (it already happened, there's no mending of that, so it's a pointless complain, kid-like, discuss it after the race if you want). And the sarcastic way he asked about time supposedly lost in the pitstop just tops it all.

Ferrari better not use teamorders!

Oddly enough the cars sounded cool for a second as they passed the grandstand!

Besides the obvious fact that he is arguing too much, needing the team to tell him more than once the polite equivalent to "shut up and drive", I would say that complaining that he should've kept out longer (it already happened, there's no mending of that, so it's a pointless complain, kid-like, discuss it after the race if you want). And the sarcastic way he asked about time supposedly lost in the pitstop just tops it all.

He's trying to improve from his area rather than just sit there like a duck waiting to be struck down. What would you rather he do? Sounds like bias from another person who dislikes Lewis to be honest.

And Vetteeeeel...

And now Hamilton has mucked it up... Rosberg ready to overtake!

My heartses!

Back