2014 Grand Prix de Monaco

TotalSelfishAmericanwirehair.gif

Anyone watching the GP2 atm??...what a mess :eek:

Maybe/hopefully the F1 race will be something like that Sunday :D

Spy.

What happened? Just turned it on and see them re-arranging cars on the grid for a re-start, but no replays yet what caused the stop.

Dont know if i should write it .... maybe spoilers for the ones not able to see it live cause its Friday?...

Spy.

I would not have wanted to be in that pitlane just then. You could just see it was going to go wrong somewhere.

EDIT: Well Colleti pushed his luck there.

Last edited:
According to weather.com:

Tomorrow: 21°c and 0% chance of rain.
Sunday: 21°c and 10% chance of rain from 2pm onwards.

Probably get away with a dry qualifying session and race.

I think that the only way Rosberg can respond to what Hamilton said about him is to win the race very comfortably...

Ricciardo looking good in P3.
Yup. Pushing closest to the walls. Pretty amazed how confident he's been with the car since the start of the season.

I hope we get a clean session. Cars holding each other up and yellow flags all the time is overwhelmingly annoying.

So, do we think Ricciardo can split the Mercs during qualifying? I'm going for Hamilton on pole, followed by Ricciardo in second and Nico third.

Yup. Pushing closest to the walls. Pretty amazed how confident he's been with the car since the start of the season.

I hope we get a clean session. Cars holding each other up and yellow flags all the time is overwhelmingly annoying.
Yeah Q1 will be hectic i suppose.

So, do we think Ricciardo can split the Mercs during qualifying? I'm going for Hamilton on pole, followed by Ricciardo in second and Nico third.
Unless Hamilton was sandbagging to leech something off, I wouldn't be too sure he can outqualify Rosberg given FP1 and FP3. Anything can happen anyway. This really is the most exciting qualifying session of the season so far.

Yeah Q1 will be hectic i suppose.
I'm more concerned with Q2 and Q3, where a top driver/team can get screwed out of position.

Lewis looked a bit out of sorts this morning though he and Nico seem very well matched on both tyres.

I still feel Merc still have some more time in hand though.

Back