2014 GTP 24 HEURES DU MANS [13:00 UTC 12 JULY]

• Thread starter AJ
  • 756 comments
:tup:Thanks to everyone for great event.I had few contacts with other cars ,really sorry if i caused any damage.

For funsies, what were everyone's fastest laps?
4:05.831, and that was not a clean lap at all. That BMW was outclassed in every way. Top Speed I think the fastest we saw was a 167mph. The fastest clean lap that car got out of me was a 4:07.3xx I believe.

Great race guys, I just woke up after crashing hard from the race. Thank you all that took part in organizing this race and the late invite into the series. You guys made a great experience for my team and myself. :)

I meant to post this up sooner. I had a flag made to commemorate the race.

It cost about $40. 3'x5' But well worth it in my book.

Anyone know if there will be any good photos available?
Yeah I had a good battle with @AJ that I wanted to see pics of. Did someone catch it on livestream?

The stream should be available to watch at Twitch TV. The live timing stream changed to live action after the red flag. I stopped the stream then, and restarted at the restart. Link is in my sig.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this event possible and a big thanks to AJ for organizing everything.

As far as I could tell everyone raced cleanly and there weren't any connection issues I noticed. I'd say everything ran the best it possibly could have.

Hopefully we can get everyone back next year to do this again :)

I'm missing photos from one of my drivers right now but total of 2/3 drivers in lmp snail is 231.

I don't drink alcohol. :lol:

Looks like we got 360. I think.

this is going to be close, I have 352 accounted for in pictures, I have been trying to find the timing screen save, but can't for the life of me, trying to cross reference it to our photo's to try find out how many laps we did between our last photo and our disconnect,

25 after the 24

Congratulations to everyone who took part in the event, both on and off the track, and I hope everyone is well on the way to recovering.

Stint photos are still coming in. Publication of the results will be dependent on when I get the rest of them and how quickly Team Managers can respond to my queries.

With the publication of the results I will also post up a report and debriefing, however at this point I think its safe to say that we don't want to wait twelve months for another trip or two round the clock.

this is going to be close, I have 352 accounted for in pictures, I have been trying to find the timing screen save, but can't for the life of me, trying to cross reference it to our photo's to try find out how many laps we did between our last photo and our disconnect,
^This is what I learned about on my 1st attempt at this form of endurance racing. \next time; now that I know its about lap count on photo I'll be able to keep close track of my progress via pit pics. On a better note, next to the VLN we did this year & this race, I have to say those were the 2 best races I've done via any GT title thus far.,, 👍

Hi guys. First of all we would like to thank you all for this great event. We had a lot of fun ! Good behaviour on track from all the teams. A special thanks to AJ for organizing all this and allowing us to participate. Looking forward for the next one. Btw, best lap 3:50.987.

Hi guys. First of all we would like to thank you all for this great event. We had a lot of fun ! Good behaviour on track from all the teams. A special thanks to AJ for organizing all this and allowing us to participate. Looking forward for the next one. Btw, best lap 3:50.987.
Have you guys been practising? Didn't see you crash very much. On your best behavior it seemed, even posted pretty pictures in the skypechat. :cheers:

Sorry for running in to your car in the ford chikanes once by the way. :embarrassed:

Latest Posts

Back