2014 GTP NÜRBURGRING 6 HOUR & NORDSCHLEIFE 4 HOUR [9-16 NOV]

• Thread starter AJ
  • 261 comments
Just as a benchmark for my training, what is a good Gt cup pace?

Also what INGAME time the race starts? I would take the last 2 hours if all goes well and i would want to train on the same light conditions.

Thanks in advance.

Also what INGAME time the race starts? I would take the last 2 hours if all goes well and i would want to train on the same light conditions.

Thanks in advance.

Have you read anything from page one?? Anything at all? It answers both of your questions and while you are there read the rules. Especially if you are new to NERDS style racing. You dont want to be the guy who has no idea and causing avoidable incidents :) if you still have questions about anything else then ask away.

Thanks and have fun :)

Have you read anything from page one?? Anything at all? It answers both of your questions and while you are there read the rules. Especially if you are new to NERDS style racing. You dont want to be the guy who has no idea and causing avoidable incidents :) if you still have questions about anything else then ask away.

Thanks and have fun :)

As i stated i do 90% of my web browsing on an ancient blackberry and can't open pdfs... i just asked out to get to know asap since i found myself in at a very late time and i have to plan and make sure all goes smoothly. So thanks for nothing lol i'll try to check the information when i can get on a PC, thanks :D

Also you can ask around, i'm not the usual clueless guy that causes incidents. ask around.

Thanks in advance.
In game, the N4 race will run from 13:00-17:00.

My qualifying time is slowest at the moment, so anything faster than 8:55 and you should be good.

I will also echo @TheFlash05 and encourage you to download and read the pdf's provided. They may seem overwhelming, but once you are on the inside, it isn't as daunting.

Hope that adds something

Last edited:
I'll print them from work i just wanted to move faster forward.

Also dirtynurb races on gtp cup 4h so i guess the over 8 mins is not a good estimate of a lap on the gp/f :D thanks for the insight

I'll print them from work i just wanted to move faster forward.

Also dirtynurb races on gtp cup 4h so i guess the over 8 mins is not a good estimate of a lap on the gp/f :D thanks for the insight
I can let you know what times I was getting in my practice with Timlour around Type V. But that'll be away from this thread though :)

I should be thoroughly impressed with my qualifying time last night, although having @TNR_KING_FILO and the TNR gang in the practice lobby after quali posting very sobering lap times means that I have more work cut out for me.

Not too impressed with my performance last night. I couldn't get the laps together with the tune I had, and it didn't help that I refilled to the brim with fuel whilst explaining to @BRRT_Angel that our incident was 50/50. Stupid game, would teach me to type before I select my options :lol:

Great Q4a session by the drivers, correct procedures exiting pit lane followed by all,

However, arguing with the host on the chat box instead of following instructions will not be tolerated, if this was my event I would suspend you from this event for not following as instructed,

Thanks to @AJ for catering to a different time zone on short notice allowing us on the other side of the world to qualify at a reasonable hour,

I know this may be a stupid question, and if it's something listed in the rules then I apologise, but on the results pages from the Q sessions there is a 'Type' column with either N or H in it next to each driver. What does that represent?

@AJ

A small question, since when can i join your room for pre q parctice?

A second question; can you go limp after you just entered the track from pits? I noticed that usually ONLY the first time i enter on track from pits (and only once) the screen goes all black for 2 or 3 seconds so that i can't correctly enter track; would getting limp as soon as i get black screen be acceptable to avoid issues?

It would be a 1 time only measure for the whole Qualy/race time.

Hope i explained properly the issue...

@AJ

A second question; can you go limp after you just entered the track from pits? I noticed that usually ONLY the first time i enter on track from pits (and only once) the screen goes all black for 2 or 3 seconds so that i can't correctly enter track; would getting limp as soon as i get black screen be acceptable to avoid issues?

It would be a 1 time only measure for the whole Qualy/race time.

Hope i explained properly the issue...

Apologies for dirty mind but that did make me chuckle.:bowdown::lol:

Session times can be found on the Event Schedule, which is part of the Preview Program on the OP.

Yes that would be sensible. However I would advise attempting to resolve that issue, sounds like a disk read error.

AJ
Yes that would be sensible. However I would advise attempting to resolve that issue, sounds like a disk read error.

I've had the same thing happen to me a few times. For me it is only an issue if I join from the lobby and I am in the first pit stall. It's the same issue as when you are switching between drivers in a replay who are on the other side of the track. Just 2 seconds a black screen... Seems like it takes the game a while to get all the data in the memory.

AJ
Session times can be found on the Event Schedule, which is part of the Preview Program on the OP.

I've had the same thing happen to me a few times. For me it is only an issue if I join from the lobby and I am in the first pit stall. It's the same issue as when you are switching between drivers in a replay who are on the other side of the track. Just 2 seconds a black screen... Seems like it takes the game a while to get all the data in the memory.
Yes exactly what PASM said... i never had it before and i tried clearing cache but no use.

in any case it would happen just once per qualy session or race so i guess no big deal. Just wanted to let all drivers know. Better safe than sorry :D

Back