2014 GTP NÜRBURGRING 6 HOUR & NORDSCHLEIFE 4 HOUR [9-16 NOV]

• Thread starter AJ
  • 261 comments
I've had the same thing happen to me a few times. For me it is only an issue if I join from the lobby and I am in the first pit stall. It's the same issue as when you are switching between drivers in a replay who are on the other side of the track. Just 2 seconds a black screen... Seems like it takes the game a while to get all the data in the memory.
same problem here but only from first pit stall also just like PASM...will try waiting.

Reactions: AJ
That guide is awesome, proper geeking out... lol

For the purpose of the guide, NinjitsuEvolved is opening driver for GTORacing in the 6hr...

In the interests of making light of myself, staying true to our team name and of epic trash talk I am uploading this here pic taken today!

What can I say? I have bracers, a genuine reindeer pelt and a hammer the size of a small nation so the photo was inevitable really!!!

Prepare thyself for the hammer of the Heathens is poised to strike and wreak a bloody havoc!!!

20141115_130658copy22_zps7f5ce295.jpg

But seriously, good luck to all teams, stay safe out there and don't go near any crazy looking Australian dudes wielding huge hammers :sly: 👍

is there going to be a livestrem for the 6h? in case not, can we get weather situation every hour or so?

There will not be an official public broadcast this afternoon.

We are taking this opportunity to test some new things behind the scenes.

@PASM will be streaming from his teams POV, so that can be used to keep track of weather changes.

I will be posting Lap & Gap updates every hour on this thread.

Thank you and good luck to all taking part.

Absolute shame that Black Rose Racing Team essentially got knocked out by way of internet. I worked through all of the GT Cup cars.

BRRT is out officially with Internet issues. Good race with everyone and we hope that everyone else makes it to the finish.

Absolute shame that Black Rose Racing Team essentially got knocked out by way of internet. I worked through all of the GT Cup cars.

BRRT is out officially with Internet issues. Good race with everyone and we hope that everyone else makes it to the finish.

Gutted for you guys, wanted to win, if we win, by beating you on track not on a technicality.

Back