2014 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix

That started boring, had interesting moments, and then finished as an F1 race should! Only thing was the engine noise still! But I can look past that for this race!

What a total ladygarden this guy is:

10177485_686724094699646_6778288534204856348_n.jpg

This shows what can be done to make F1 more racing, more flat out, tyres that can be pushed and less fuel saving requirements lights up the show. Good to finally see drivers push flat out.

Awesome job by Lewis to hold on to the lead and great to see Daniel doing so well.

Brilliant race but damn, those Mercs are a long, long way ahead. Still, as long as we keep getting good inter team battles like that it should be interesting.

This shows what can be done to make F1 more racing, more flat out, tyres that can be pushed and less fuel saving requirements lights up the show. Good to finally see drivers push flat out.

Awesome job by Lewis to hold on to the lead and great to see Daniel doing so well.
None of what you said had anything to do with this race being interesting..

What a total ladygarden this guy is:

10177485_686724094699646_6778288534204856348_n.jpg
I wouldn't blame Badgift too much for this one realy. Sure it looked really dramatic, and sure he was involved, but I feel as though people are going to go right ahead and blame him because of his history. He was coming out of the pits, was completely inside on the kerb, and Gutierrez turned in and didn't see him.

I wouldn't blame Badgift too much for this one realy. Sure it looked really dramatic, and sure he was involved, but I feel as though people are going to go right ahead and blame him because of his history. He was coming out of the pits, was completely inside on the kerb, and Gutierrez turned in and didn't see him.
The driver coming out of the pits has the responsibility of being aware of any cars approaching them at pit exit.

Fanatastic race,really enjoyed it!!:cheers:

But the mercedesses where 2-3 seconds faster then the next fastest car...hmmmm,thats even more then anybody hoped it couldnt be!...:sly:

Amazing battles thru out the field 👍

Maldonado 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Spy.

edit:did you guys see Alonso's reaction when he passed the finishline??.... aiaiaiaiaiii,he's verry pissed off!!

Last edited:
It was 100% his fault. He had the view from behind, GUT took a normal line and Crashtor drove straight into him. Yes the flip was dramatic but he was still the guilty party, reputation or not.

Back