2014 Nordics General Discussion (Sweden)

• Thread starter et_
  • 118 comments
they'll send out an email to the email account you have registered to the account you set your time with.

haha I got invited to the facebook challenge phase 2 the day before the Nationals! Im 1 of 9 not 1 of 25 though they must have changed their minds on the number of partisipants.....got to talk to my boss about taking out extra vacation in the unlikely event I would have to go to silverstone....maybe I'll see you guys at Arlanda ;)

haha I got invited to the facebook challenge phase 2 the day before the Nationals! Im 1 of 9 not 1 of 25 though they must have changed their minds on the number of partisipants.....got to talk to my boss about taking out extra vacation in the unlikely event I would have to go to silverstone....maybe I'll see you guys at Arlanda ;)
Good to hear a fast driver got through that way, you'll probably blow the others away ;)

hehe fast and fast I don't know...well I would have been no1 if I lived in India! :D I'm hoping the others are a bunch of kids with all there lightning fast reflexes in their fingers instead of their right foot ;)

Hello There, Teamicericers here AKA Djrbbn,

Will be fun to meet you guys at the Arlanda track!!:)
Oh, Robban was that you?:lol:
Well we've already met then, I was meeting up with Filip at arlanda when he drove your GT-R down there, You where going to 23 GTR because of something with the gearbox or something, I dont remember:P

Yeah I saw the top in india ^^ Even I would have qualified there. :P Guess it's not the most popular game over there..

et_
Well we've already met then, I was meeting up with Filip at arlanda when he drove your GT-R down there, You where going to 23 GTR because of something with the gearbox or something, I dont remember:P

Haha, this is sick cause i know Robert to!

Arlanda is a fun racetrack, will be nice to see you guys there!

et_

Haha, yepp that was me:)

Going to Tor poznan next week to do 4 trackdays with the Gt-r..:):)
Will be fun as hell. the gearbox, yes... it doesent like active driving.. hehe:)

I wish luck to all of you guys! I can only spectate on you :P Arlanda testtrack looks technical and funny so have a good time there! :)
Team up with Robban and join us there!:) sure you cant compete, but its fun to be there anyway right?:P

You guys will have to report from the finals, where it was, what you got to do and all that stuff. :)

@Advqnce did you go to a live event and got qualified that way? or will you be driving all night tonight to qualify? ;)

I did push really hard, before the deadline. I just need to give it more next year.
I managed to drop from 2:15.810 to 2:15.593 but wasn't enough :(
No I would have given the live events a try if I just knew when and where haha

One other thing how many of the people in our Top 10 is above 18 and has a driving license, anyone knows?

No idea about the age of everyone. Apparently Kommendanten didn't have a licence last year so he might not have this year either.

@Advqnce : This is what I know of who is over 18 and has a licence

Kommendanten_v2 -Dont know really, probably...
NoobPeanut -Yes, I'd assume so. @Noborg ?
elias_johansson -Me, and yes.
djrbbn -If it is Robban, yes.
Drawninetynine -No idea whatsoever.
Robbe13 -Yes indeed.
oosen -No idea, never heard of him.
Filip_Ovik -He does have a licence and is 19, but he was at race camp last year so he is still not eligible.
REDEYE_RETURN -I dont know.
Advqnce -It sounds like you do?

et_
@Advqnce : This is what I know of who is over 18 and has a licence

Kommendanten_v2 -Dont know really, probably...
NoobPeanut -Yes, I'd assume so. @Noborg ?
elias_johansson -Me, and yes.
djrbbn -If it is Robban, yes.
Drawninetynine -No idea whatsoever.
Robbe13 -Yes indeed.
oosen -No idea, never heard of him.
Filip_Ovik -He does have a licence and is 19, but he was at race camp last year so he is still not eligible.
REDEYE_RETURN -I dont know.
Advqnce -It sounds like you do?

I do have a license!

with a little bit of luck Jocke, you will advance ;) @Advqnce

Yeah i have, 2 month beholder :)

@Phouchg Yeah i shouldnt get my hopes up that much, would be great though :)

But if thats the case I will need ALOT of luck but im still not sure how it will work out for those that doesn't have a driving license or/and are under 18. Do they even have the chance to go to the finals ? Or will they be denied coming there ?

Everything with GT Academy is so complicated :(

BTW Congratulations to all of you that made it !!!! :D

Last edited:
Yeah i have, 2 month beholder :)

@Phouchg Yeah i shouldnt get my hopes up that much, would be great though :)

But if thats the case I will need ALOT of luck but im still not sure how it will work out for those that doesn't have a driving license or/and are under 18. Do they even have the chance to go to the finals ? Or will they be denied coming there ?

Everything with GT Academy is so complicated :(

BTW Congratulations to all of you that made it !!!! :D
I think it's in the competition rules that you have to be over 18 and have a licence? So no they won't have a chance.

I think it's in the competition rules that you have to be over 18 and have a licence? So no they won't have a chance.

Sorry i wasn't clear enough of what i meant :P, im wondering how they will prove their eligible? If they get to prove it at the national finals or before? That could mean alot less competition for our GTP finalists to go on to silverstone, because their performances doesn't count :)

Yeah i know, but what im wondering is how will they prove their eligible? If they get to prove it at the national finals or before? That could mean alot less competition for our GTP finalists to go on to silverstone :)
There is a whole bunch of papers you need to sign and send in to them before you get there, where you'll have to write down your social security number and all that. you dont need a copy of your drivers licence, but you sign a document where you ensure you have valid licence for your country.
everyone at the national finals is eligible.

et_
There is a whole bunch of papers you need to sign and send in to them before you get there, where you'll have to write down your social security number and all that. you dont need a copy of your drivers licence, but you sign a document where you ensure you have valid licence for your country.
everyone at the national finals is eligible.

Ah ok, I guess you would know :P

Call me Mr. Late Trousers

I only purchased GT6 May 2nd and didn't actually install it until June 28th (!) :lol:.
I wish I had done so earlier, though. So I could have participated in the online tryouts before they closed.
Not saying I would have been anywhere near the top drivers, but it would have been interesting to join in on the fun none the less.

Call me Mr. Late Trousers

I only purchased GT6 May 2nd and didn't actually install it until June 28th (!) :lol:.
I wish I had done so earlier, though. So I could have participated in the online tryouts before they closed.
Not saying I would have been anywhere near the top drivers, but it would have been interesting to join in on the fun none the less.
Well, better late than never. Join in on the seasonal events then:) Keep doing them and it'll be good training for next year;)

Latest Posts

Back