2014 Nurburgring 24 hourFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,465 comments
yea sorry about that lol... there might be a way to develop a 24 hour event out of somewhere like SPA and do a 12 hour Bathurst but we will need to develop some ideas

@LordZ1978 I would love to do a 24 hour of SPA as well

What about remaining true to the key or highly rated events at the circuit? Bathurst 1000 = 161 racing laps, Suzuka 1000 = 173? laps, this could give us the opportunity to use the desired GT500's or touring cars as that would remain true to the event,

@memto89
@Chozza_32
@jammyozzy
@GTPL_Plotnik
@GTL_Lucas
@GTPL_oldboy
@Gadget334
@Pluxtheduck
@iwasere
@atikali2000
@Phouchg
@the_proffs
@attrapp
@P1K3Y_M1k3Y
@adrianhettich
@DanSmith
@WIDFO
@TDZdave
@GOZHAWK
@Lavandel
@Play117
@burre
@Aachii
@LordZ1978
@Romigo
@GreenHouseFx
@RS__96__oO
@eDirtyTati
@gtpcaine
@Peelster1
@adam46
@jonnyb1990
@MadFlavour

We have a sponsor who is willing to pay for the trophies to be made, however if you wish to receive one you will have to pay for postage and packaging. Here is a list of prices of either individual or group sends, If you are able to group together then it will be easier and cheeper to send.

Australia £10.00 Group

Germany £4.00 Individual

Irland £4.00 Individual

Sweden £10.00 Group

USA £4.50 Individual

Portugal £4.00 Individual £8.30 Group

Poland £4.00 Individual £8.30 Group

UK £3.60 Individual

If you wish to receive a trophy then please go to http://www.gofundme.com/5gn6qs and put in the amount needed for you to receive your trophy ^^ if you want more than one then the trophies are £15 per trophy + P&P.

Please make sure that when you hit donate you also add your address and name in a private message to myself so i can mark you down on the list.

Last edited:
@memto89
@Chozza_32
@jammyozzy
@GTPL_Plotnik
@GTL_Lucas
@GTPL_oldboy
@Gadget334
@Pluxtheduck
@iwasere
@atikali2000
@Phouchg
@the_proffs
@attrapp
@P1K3Y_M1k3Y
@adrianhettich
@DanSmith
@WIDFO
@TDZdave
@GOZHAWK
@Lavandel
@Play117
@burre
@Aachii
@LordZ1978
@Romigo
@GreenHouseFx
@RS__96__oO
@eDirtyTati
@gtpcaine
@Peelster1
@adam46
@jonnyb1990
@MadFlavour

We have a sponsor who is willing to pay for the trophies to be made, however if you wish to receive one you will have to pay for postage and packaging. Here is a list of prices of either individual or group sends, If you are able to group together then it will be easier and cheeper to send.

Australia £10.00 Group

Germany £4.00 Individual

Irland £4.00 Individual

Sweden £10.00 Group

USA £4.50 Individual

Portugal £4.00 Individual £8.30 Group

Poland £4.00 Individual £8.30 Group

UK £3.60 Individual

Details on how to pay coming shortly
So just have to pay by PayPal and that's it?

@memto89

UK £3.60 Individual

If you wish to receive a trophy then please go to http://www.gofundme.com/5gn6qs and put in the amount needed for you to receive your trophy ^^ if you want more than one then the trophies are £15 per trophy + P&P.

Please make sure that when you hit donate you also add your address and name in a private message to myself so i can mark you down on the list.

Matt. Just tried to order this but your the system won't accept donations of less than £5 (was trying to pay the £3.60 quoted).

Just been speaking to Plux as we'll be meeting for a beer in London next week (or another week, I'm often there) so is it OK if I pay £5 and you send two trophies to me and then I'll hand deliver his to him? He will confirm this works for him directly.

Matt. Just tried to order this but your the system won't accept donations of less than £5 (was trying to pay the £3.60 quoted).

Just been speaking to Plux as we'll be meeting for a beer in London next week (or another week, I'm often there) so is it OK if I pay £5 and you send two trophies to me and then I'll hand deliver his to him? He will confirm this works for him directly.
That won't work as I don't have a time frame as if yet, I need to get all the orders paid for first before I order them and then have to wait till they arrive at mine before I can ship then out

Don't I get one? :grumpy:

:P

That won't work as I don't have a time frame as if yet, I need to get all the orders paid for first before I order them and then have to wait till they arrive at mine before I can ship then out
As I said, I can see him another time as well as next week so if it takes 2-3 weeks then so be it. Just confirm that if I send you £5 you can ship both to me. If not can you amend the minimum donation amount and I'll just send the £3.60 for mine.

@atikali2000 of course you can order one but I'm not expecting to bump into you over the next few weeks like I will Ethan.

As I said, I can see him another time as well as next week so if it takes 2-3 weeks then so be it. Just confirm that if I send you £5 you can ship both to me. If not can you amend the minimum donation amount and I'll just send the £3.60 for mine.

@atikali2000 of course you can order one but I'm not expecting to bump into you over the next few weeks like I will Ethan.
Give me till tomorrow and I will sort it out, and @atikali2000 you were tagged the the original list of people to receive one

just to make everything very clear, everyone tagged in the post ^^ will be receiving a free trophy if they pay for the postage and packaging (prices listed ^^) but there is a time limit on this. the closing date is 7th march. After the closing date if you still want one you will be paying full price

I'm very interested once we move onto GT7 which should be on PS4 how we will broadcast as you can stream from your PS4 using Twitch having been round a friend who has a PS4 and is a very simple process of just logging in.

This means that all the teams have the potential to stream live their gameplay without much hassle.

This can also potentially help stewarding as long as a steward is watching a stream where 1 of 2 drivers has an incident, he can go to the other stream to view how it happened from his view.

Last edited:
I'm very interested once we move onto GT7 which should be on PS4 how we will broadcast as you can stream from your PS4 using Twitch having been round a friend who has a PS4 and is a very simple process of just logging in.

This means that all the teams have the potential to stream live their gameplay without much hassle.

This can also potentially help stewarding as long as a steward is watching a stream where 1 of 2 drivers has an incident, he can go to the other stream to view how it happened from his view.
I would imagine that simultaneously streaming to Twitch while racing would cause oodles of lag.

Those streams are also of pretty poor quality and i loved the dvr function on livestream. But if that makes it easier in any way I guess it would be useful. :P With a good enough connection it shouldn't cause lag but I don't recommend everyone to do it. ^^

Its something that we will be looking into but there is a chance the race will be staying on GT6 as we don't want the rush and subsequent discomfort from drivers and teams about selecting cars in such a short time

Nah just speculations from Kaz saying it might be. Latest rumours is that there will be a gt7 prolougue this year.

Then not much chance of a game change before the next big race I wouldn't have thought, usually there would be real info by now I would have thought.

Yeah, I guess we don't really know until after the big game shows like E3 but I doubt we'll get anything this year and if we do we probably won't have enough time to get everyone over to ps4 and the new game anyway.

Just hope they fix at least some of the issues with the game the players could do without instead of just fixing the ones we like :lol:

Yeah my hope is that they fix everything wrong with this game and then they maybe release a very similar product as GT7 prologue with just graphic and performance upgrades.. If they're planning to use GT6 as a base for GT7 then it's at least worth for them fixing GT6 :)

I would say it is worth them fixing GT6 regardless of what their base is for GT7. I don't know about others but it is starting to really irritate me that they can fix the $ glitch very quickly but everything else seems to being ignored :( :mad:

Yeah of course it would be worth fixing anyway if they want to keep any of their fans but I meant they have some extra motivation to fix it if it's the base for the next game. :)

They did fix some real issues as well so far but the real big ones are still there. Tire glitch and so on, and we're missing all those features they have promised.

I wonder if the community features will help us in any way or if that will work mostly for casual racers.

Back