2014 Nurburgring 24 hourFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,465 comments
I would say that with how incomplete and rushed GT6 was there has to be interest for PD to improve it!

Right guys you only have 5 days left to get your P&P sorted for your trophy, after that if you want one your paying full price!!! I will not be giving any special favours for anyone so make sure your not leaving this till last minute

Im still waiting to hear back from
@atikali2000
@Lavandel
@Play117
@burre
@Aachii
@RS__96__oO
@eDirtyTati
@gtpcaine
@Peelster1
@adam46
@MadFlavour

If you want a trophy then please look up your price for postage and packaging and once paid send me a PM with your address so i can send you it.

You have till the 7th march to claim the sponsored one after that you will have to pay £15 + P&P.

Germany £4.00 Individual

Sweden £10.00 Group

USA £4.50 Individual

UK £3.60 Individual

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donate_LG.gif:NonHosted

@atikali2000
@Lavandel
@Play117
@burre
@Aachii
@RS__96__oO
@eDirtyTati
@gtpcaine
@Peelster1
@adam46
@MadFlavour

If you want a trophy then please look up your price for postage and packaging and once paid send me a PM with your address so i can send you it.

You have till the 7th march to claim the sponsored one after that you will have to pay £15 + P&P.

Germany £4.00 Individual

Sweden £10.00 Group

USA £4.50 Individual

UK £3.60 Individual

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donate_LG.gif:NonHosted

I'd buy one if I felt that I deserved it :/

Thanks for tagging me, I wasn't getting the alerts on this. I will have to say "no" in regards to the trophy. I didn't race. Thanks for the offer though.

Can I delete the teams from my Friends List or do you think those names could be used in the future for other events?

Thanks for tagging me, I wasn't getting the alerts on this. About the trophy, no thank you. I didn't race.

Can I delete the teams from my Friends List or do you think those names could be used in the future for other events?
they will be used for further events down the line, but if you do not wish to partake in those events then that will be fine

@atikali2000
@Lavandel
@Play117
@burre
@Aachii
@RS__96__oO
@eDirtyTati
@gtpcaine
@Peelster1
@adam46
@MadFlavour

Germany £4.00 Individual

Sweden £10.00 Group

USA £4.50 Individual

UK £3.60 Individual

Didn't know I deserved a trophy as just a steward. But it'll be a great memento of the first 24 race in which I participated in some capacity! Can't wait to display it amongst all my other automobile paraphernalia. My apartment really is starting to look like a man lives here. Sheesh. :)

^^ That makes 9 team's for next year, speaking to Glen last night and he confident he will get there making 10, so I guess there is only space for 2 other teams and we will have a full grid :D

Isn't there a team I have missed from that ^^ (pulled out from this year last min) that would make 11 and only space for 1 more team :D

SimTech pulled out - the Irish team, who scared the living daylights out of us all with their impressive résumé. Shame they couldn't race, would have been good to see them run

SimTech pulled out - the Irish team, who scared the living daylights out of us all with their impressive résumé. Shame they couldn't race, would have been good to see them run
That's the team :D and if they scared you all then they can stay out :lol:

Kidding guy's, the more competition there is the more interesting the race should be :D

They were in Round 2 briefly but only had 2 drivers enter a room. I think they qualified in second in Room 2 and didn't in Room 3. No one entered in Room 1.

Latest Posts

Back