2014 Nurburgring 24 hourFinished 

• Thread starter memto89
  • 1,465 comments
I plan on entering in a GT-R (Whichever one is available). Still working on confirming all members of my team.
You'll just have to finish high enough in the car selection series then. ;) (though the gt-r got a bit of a bad reputation this year so it might be left for the last teams again :P )

For me the GTR sucked since the last update...it was so good but now it's all twitchy, probably because I haven't tried a new setup on it since.

Also on our channels from what I've seen our archive videos only have a DVR function for 28days and then they disappear which is a shame.

Last edited:
Nooow they add the triple screen support.. couldn't it have come a couple of weeks earlier, wanted to drive 24 hours with triple screens. ^^

Well there's always next time I guess

I must say that even though I would not be racing in the N24 I thoroughly enjoyed racing you guys on the Ring, not only in the VLN, but in the test races. It would be that late Saturday or Friday night or afternoon where everybody would gather to have some testing and some fun along with some action packed racing round the most vicious track the Earth has ever embraced. I would like to say that I very proud of being able to share this experience with you guys across the winter and into the new year & thanks for inviting me memto, I'll never forget it. :)

The trophies arrived to TOR headquarters today.:) it would have been nice to have them in gold some day.:sly:
image.jpg

So you guys like the trophies then? Good design etc?
Yea mate, they are cool :D only thing's that could improve them is size and color ;)

I.E. A little smaller than I expected (she said) and I think getting them sprayed would be cool, then 1st, 2nd and 3rd could have gold, silver and bronze and everyone else get's a different color ;)

Yea mate, they are cool :D only thing's that could improve them is size and color ;)

I.E. A little smaller than I expected (she said) and I think getting them sprayed would be cool, then 1st, 2nd and 3rd could have gold, silver and bronze and everyone else get's a different color ;)
Trouble with that is price, they pretty much doubled in price with just scaling them up and then getting them coloured the price went up 3 fold :/

Thats the first pic i've seen that i can see the scale of the trophy. :D

Adrian, :lol: first things first, get the rig setup then start unpacking. 👍
That's what I've done, rig first then furnitures etc. otherwise I could lose my piece of space for this coz there was a plan ( by her ) to put a wardrobe there and rig in corridor ( outside ):)

As Mikey said scale but it's always some memory so doesn't mater.
Maybe next year we could collect some £10-15 all of us and use Mikey idea to have trophies for each place on podium
that wouldn't work as thats not enough money to cover it, if you wanted a proper one all coloured up etc then you would have to put in about 80-100 just for the model and then p+p on top of that

that wouldn't work as thats not enough money to cover it, if you wanted a proper one all coloured up etc then you would have to put in about 80-100 just for the model and then p+p on top of that
HOLY S***!!!!

Back