2014 Round 2 - Nissan 370Z @ Apricot Hill Raceway *GTP Leaderboard*

• Thread starter hognhominy
  • 516 comments
WTF just did a 1:34.457 and the screen got black after I left the session so that the time gets saved. This is heart breaking. Wtf is happening with the servers?

WTF just did a 1:34.457 and the screen got black after I left the session so that the time gets saved. This is heart breaking. Wtf is happening with the servers?
I think your time may have been saved, just the game that went puft. Happened to me too, I lost the money I earned the first time. :P

1:34.891 carracerptp carracerptp

I finally sorted my T1 and have a much better hairpin, only +0.21X off the 1:34.433 going into the chicane. Problem is I can't get the chance right at all now? Once I get that again I think I can see 34.7s

Yeeeeeeeees!!!!!! P1!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1:34.430 DBRS007 DBRS007. I can't describe the feeling i'm experiencing right now, after many many hours of dedication and practice, finally it has paid off!!!

Amazing job mate! :D:tup: I suspect Immortal will try to get you back soon.

Yeeeeeeeees!!!!!! P1!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1:34.430 DBRS007 DBRS007. I can't describe the feeling i'm experiencing right now, after many many hours of dedication and practice, finally it has paid off!!!

Great job!

I'm amazed that it took this long to best that 1:34.433, it had a very beatable sector 1.

Great job!

I'm amazed that it took this long to best that 1:34.433, it had a very beatable sector 1.
True I usually used to be quicker right before T3 like 0.06x and then boom immortals ghost used to disappear

Can someone doing mid 34's confirm their wheel settings for me

Amateur / Pro / Sim
FFB

And do you adjust these each round?

This difference in feel is astounding with all the variations

Don't have the time to fiddle with it, see pros and cons with each variation.

Really appreciate any feedback on this.

I've been using Amateur and FFB at 10 for both rounds so far. I hardly ever change around the settings so I have no idea if it's good or not. :lol:

Amateur / Pro / Sim
FFB

If you are using a 900 degree wheel such as the G27, the sim, amateur, pro settings do not work for your wheel. Those settings are only for the wheels highlighted when the option is selected. The only thing you can adjust is the FFB and the power steering. (on or off)

Ow right haha sorry for that

Amateur / Pro / Sim
FFB

Well I didnt had enough time for round 2 but at round 1 I am now P89
I have driving force gt

And I always use simulation and ffb max
so I can have more realistic feeling and i can anticipate better
sorry for posting 2 messages, my phone freaks out

Last edited by a moderator:
Using G25
Haha wish I could test out a G27

Went from amateur to Sim found .130 in first sector immediately, but having a tougher time at the hairpin

Difference between amateur and Sim feels like you have traction control on.

So amateur I have understeer tendencies
Sim has a lot more control, easier to rotate the car with the oversteer tendencies.

Using G25
Haha wish I could test out a G27

Went from amateur to Sim found .130 in first sector immediately, but having a tougher time at the hairpin

Difference between amateur and Sim feels like you have traction control on.

So amateur I have understeer tendencies
Sim has a lot more control, easier to rotate the car with the oversteer tendencies.
Have you tried down shifting a little quicker at the hairpin? That tends to rotate the car a bit if you're suffering with understeer.

Thnx Crank
Will try another couple hours before midnight today

1:34.870 hOt6o4bOi hOt6o4bOi

Really hoping to improve by .2xx

Back