I think they just meant what's working on the display, not the steering wheel itself.LOL
Only thing that works on rosburg is the gearshift.
Pitting will be fun if he doesnt have the speed limiter.
He gives way to Vettel on the straight, if i'm not mistaken.Quite a suprise that Alonso won't get a penalty for cutting.
Still under investigation. But, I think he should have given position to Vettel & Ricciardo since they appeared to have the inside line.Quite a suprise that Alonso won't get a penalty for cutting.
Still under investigation. But, I think he should have given position to Vettel & Ricciardo since they appeared to have the inside line.
Alonso passed both Red Bulls with the cut, but only let Vettel through again. So he still gained an advantage.He gives way to Vettel on the straight, if i'm not mistaken.
Ah, the announcers didn't give any notification on my broadcast. I agree with you, though.What a load of crap. Alonso should have given back the places or get a penalty for his failed attempt.
The notification of no further investigation is already given.
So why didn't Hamilton suffer the same karmic blow for all of his nonsense at the start of tge year?What goes around comes around.