2014 Twelve Hours of Sebring

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 411 comments
I think I'm about done watching sportscar racing unless they change the caution rules. A car parks in a runoff area and they need to stop the race for a literal, full 30 minutes?

I think I'm about done watching sportscar racing unless they change the caution rules. A car parks in a runoff area and they need to stop the race for a literal, full 30 minutes?

I've stopped watching American Sports car racing since last year, Blancpain GT3 is so much better.

IMSA fail #2223242442, said DW was out. Sure I just saw it driving away from GTLM Porsche.

I know I am, I didn't watch any Rolex bs for the past couple years and just looked at the updates to see who'd win but wasn't going to waste my time. Now with this I'm done after this race, I'm going to go and stick with WEC and GT3 and just get recaps or time and scoring sheets for these races at the end to see where Corvette finishes.

Le Mans will be the only thing this year that I'll watch that has any American cars in it from here on. No need to waste my time with manufactured finishes.

I know I am, I didn't watch any Rolex bs for the past couple years and just looked at the updates to see who'd win but wasn't going to waste my time. Now with this I'm done after this race, I'm going to go and stick with WEC and GT3 and just get recaps or time and scoring sheets for these races at the end to see where Corvette finishes.

Le Mans will be the only thing this year that I'll watch that has any American cars in it from here on. No need to waste my time with manufactured finishes.

Reiter Engineering is running a Camaro in the Blancpain stuff. Pirelli World Challenge will have a field of GT3 cars. looking forward to those.

Reiter Engineering is running a Camaro in the Blancpain stuff. Pirelli World Challenge will have a field of GT3 cars. looking forward to those.

Yeah I know they are I've been following the GT3 Camaro since 2012 or when ever it came out. I don't really care for PWC other than the Acura that will fight Ferrari and Lambos and so on.

I love writing. I love thinking up headlines and phrases designed to catch the eye.

But manipulating a motor race so you can coin phrases like "the 12 Hours of Sebring has just turned into the 12 Minutes of Sebring!" is just wrong.

White flag coming? Wha? Does it take 3 mins to do a lap?

EDIT: OH I get what they mean now.

Fire in infield?

BTW guys, I remember someone saying in the ESM pits that the #01 is going to come out of the pits first? or did they just stayed out? it sounded like they knew they had to give up the win

Back