2014 UBS Chinese Grand Prix

Be a good boy, Alonso and don't let that otger german by so your boy and my boy Hamilton can win the champions hip.

Oh, I posted that right as he got passed

:'(

You're talking to me like you're desperately trying to be a mod. Hence why I called you a "minimod."

Not new here, son. Just Jagermeister.

Look, we all have our preferred teams/drivers, but that rule is there for a reason. Let's not lower the quality of the discussion by wishing for drivers to crash.

Oh, and I'm not trying to be a mod. For a start, I'm far too busy in real life, rarely post here anymore and have no interest in such a position. On top of that, I've had run ins with just about every mod/admin on this site... Feel free to reply all you want. I won't be saying any more on the subject.

:lol: Radio to Button - change to X1C.
Button: You will have to explain that
Radio: One push on the left button, 13 on the right.

Easy

I swear this is the 5th commercial from TSN.

Ihm gonna call to complain. Either give me David Hobbs and Leigh Diffey, or Martin Brundle, or stop shoving these damn ads in my face.

David Coulthard and buttbuddy suck. Evwn if I think i heard Will Buxton in the pits.

Is anyone else about to fall asleep out of the sheer eventlesness of the race?

As someone on vacation waking up at 8:30 for this, yes I'm starting to think about it, waiting to see if there is a change in 3rd.

Nascar makes fake safety cars to bunch the field up.

GRR Nascar sucks it's manipulated

For.ula 1 doesn't.

GRR f1 sucks it's boring.

complainers gon complaon.

Back