2014 UBS Chinese Grand Prix

Source please.

article-0-173BE289000005DC-312_306x423.jpg

Lewis-Hamilton-Trapstar-Union-Rides-Snapback-Cap-black-givenchy-green-leather-bomber-jacket-Gstar-jeans-Pierre-Hardy-High-Top-Lace-up-Sneakers-3.jpg

He even made Mercedes make these god-awful hats that only douchey dudebros wear...

hamilton_580x325.jpg

Q.E.D

Let's see, he had the words "hard as a m**********" on his helmet last year, he hangs out with Hollywood stars all day because he thinks that makes him awesome, he moped for 2 years at Mclaren, His bob Marley and MJ tribute helmets, he acts like a spoiled brat when he doesn't get what he wants, the list goes on and on...

His MJ and Bob Marley and hanging out with rapper and other musicians it because he loves music...not sure what's wrong with that. And H.A.M is a funny play on his name, I found it humorous. Taking an issue with him on these things seems a bit jealous like in the same way people did with Vettel because he was smug about winning. Let these guys do what they want to do and be themselves.

Though I think his hair cut is stupid looking...like really stupid looking.

Interesting stat, first time Vettel has been beaten by his team mate two races in a row since Malaysia-China 2012...

I'm not sure who Rosberg is kidding with the comment that he intends to keep the championship lead. The only reason he had it at all is a mechanical failure taking Lewis out in Australia. Lewis outperformed Nico in 100% of this season's races so far, and really should have won four of four had it not been for unreliability. Unless dumb luck helps him again, he is doomed to be overtaken and left behind by Lewis.

I'm a douche now? Because I wear new era hats, and I guess Alonso, Kimi, Ric, Perez are all douches as well. Come on you're much smarter than that and what you just stated sounds childish. Bit disappointing.

It's all based on appereance, I know, and no, I don't think someone's intelligence depends solely on the kind of hats he wears, but I honestly dislike Hamilton because I think he and his appereance reek of smugness and "swag". I disliked the same thing about Vettel, but don't think the same thing of Ric or Perez. Mind you, when it comes to attitudes I prefer the Kobayashis, the Gutierrez' and the Rosbergs, I prefer Fangio over Senna. Don't take offence in what I said, just a simple comment on a race driver whose attitude and appereance I dislike and that's it. Doesn't take away from the fact that he's proper fast either 👍. Gotta admit, I wrote the bit about the hats in a poorly worded way.

Race was as boring as Malaysia btw
I'm a douche now? Because I wear new era hats, and I guess Alonso, Kimi, Ric, Perez are all douches as well. Come on you're much smarter than that and what you just stated sounds childish. Bit disappointing.
I'm not sure if I asked you before, are you black?

I'm not sure who Rosberg is kidding with the comment that he intends to keep the championship lead. The only reason he had it at all is a mechanical failure taking Lewis out in Australia. Lewis outperformed Nico in 100% of this season's races so far, and really should have won four of four had it not been for unreliability. Unless dumb luck helps him again, he is doomed to be overtaken and left behind by Lewis.
1000367.jpg

It's all based on appereance, I know, and no, I don't think someone's intelligence depends solely on the kind of hats he wears, but I honestly dislike Hamilton because I think he and his appereance reek of smugness and "swag". I disliked the same thing about Vettel, but don't think the same thing of Ric or Perez. Mind you, when it comes to attitudes I prefer the Kobayashis, the Gutierrez' and the Rosbergs, I prefer Fangio over Senna. Don't take offence in what I said, just a simple comment on a race driver whose attitude and appereance I dislike and that's it. Doesn't take away from the fact that he's proper fast either 👍

I can understand that, it's just offense to have the hate for one guy punish everyone that likes a certain style. Oh that's right Koba was the other one to wear that style of hat too. The only reason I know who wears what is because I want to buy the stuff because F1 is "cool yo :sly:"

I only took offense because your wording makes all that do it look stupid, but yeah no worries.

You prefer the -20 IQ point look that the flat bill gives?

That's quite ignorant of you, but if people like you think I have -20 IQ you'd be surprised what I do in real life.

Also considering flat bill hats have been worn in F1 since the late 70s and 80s up to today...

Race was as boring as Malaysia btw

I'm not sure if I asked you before, are you black?

Finally I agree with you, this race and Malaysia were boring.

Also what does my race have to do with this?

If every race is "great" then great becomes boring. You need races like this to make to good ones even better.

Don't get it wrong, I agree with you. It was just a small commentary. I wasn't unequivocally deriding what I saw.

The element of surprise that lightens up your feelings out of the blue is one of the greatest, most significant sensation in following a certain racing series. Witnessing the unexpected sight of numerous tight battles for position in a single race will suddenly cause a strange, pulsating motion in your chest. (for me, at least) Just like the case with that race in Bahrain, for example. I understand that, these days in F1, a consecutive showing of that hardly appears, and I'm not one of those who continuously gets aggrieved about it.

Great to see Alonso finally on podium..

But I consider him winning this grand prix, by looking at Mercedes' performance this year.. 1st and 2nd place will always going to be theirs.

Good on Seb to admit that he realized that he wouldnt be able to hold Ricciardo back. Manner!
He doesnt seem like he cares all that much about fighting for anything other than the title though.

Good on Seb to admit that he realized that he wouldnt be able to hold Ricciardo back. Manner!
He doesnt seem like he cares all that much about fighting for anything other than the title though.

Which is what a 4 time champion should be thinking. I really think he wants to either match or beat Schumi's record.

Great to see Alonso finally on podium..

But I consider him winning this grand prix, by looking at Mercedes' performance this year.. 1st and 2nd place will always going to be theirs.
Reminds me of a quote i saw on Reddit, "Wasn't Alonso the greatest driver in the V8 era? He always finished second."

New Era hats are commonly flat bill and it doesn't change what I asked, I wear them the same reason Lewis probably does, because I don't like the look baseball caps give.
New era? They're what's left over from the golf hat surplus of the 1970s. They'll be rolling out the brown and mustard tank-tops soon. Lewis bought a job lot of them from Marks&Spencers.

Which is what a 4 time champion should be thinking. I really think he wants to either match or beat Schumi's record.
Hard to say if it's the right mentality or one that might jeopardize his title chances if RBR ever catches up. We need to see him near someone other than a teammate to see how much of that racing motivation he still has in him.

Hard to say if it's the right mentality or one that might jeopardize his title chances if RBR ever catches up. We need to see him near someone other than a teammate to see how much of that racing motivation he still has in him.

Well he easily came to life when Rosberg put his silver arrow on the attack
New era? They're what's left over from the golf hat surplus of the 1970s. They'll be rolling out the brown and mustard tank-tops soon. Lewis bought a job lot of them from Marks&Spencers.

I wouldn't know I'm not a New Era representative, but Puma also make these types of hats to an so on. Not sure if you thought I'd enjoy what seemed like an attempt at sarcasm.

Magnussen looked like he's about to cry in the interview. What the hell happened to Mclaren?
Also what does my race have to do with this?
Not race. Black American subculture behavior is distinct from my observation. I meant to ask you on numerous occasions but I don't remember if I did or not. Disregard it, I just have a habit of analyzing people.

I wouldn't know I'm not a New Era representative, but Puma also make these types of hats to an so on. Not sure if you thought I'd enjoy what seemed like an attempt at sarcasm.
It wasn't an attempt at anything, it was poking fun at the the ridiculous hats that are clearly refugees from an era utterly devoid of style.

Now I suggest you all keep the topic to F1 and not Lewis personal tastes or cultural heritage.

Back