2015/16 Premier League & General Football Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid
  • 2,443 comments
  • 102,521 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Aguero is now on 6 after scoring 5 in just 20 minutes against Newcastle... whoever didn't captain Aguero in their Fantasy Football teams will be sick as a pike right now.
 
Meanwhile Chelsea have been pegged back after taking the lead through Willian in the 10th minute. Mourinho's men just can't catch a break at the moment
Update: Southampton take the lead! Mane is played in and his strike is rattled under Begovic, but has enough velocity to roll into goal! 2-1 to Southampton!
 
Last edited:
"Average"
Robert Lewandowski
Well considering it was against a team who were on the brink of handing the defending champions another defeat, who themselves are now losing 3-1... I really have to eat my words after what I said in the Champions League thread.
 
WTF has happened to Chelsea?

They have been dire in the 2nd half and could easily be 4 or 5 down.
 
FULL Time!

Chelsea 1x3 Southampton
Goals

Chelsea: Willian
Southampton: Davies, Mané, Pellé

Chelsea is drowned in crisis.
 
This is a tough season to be a Newcastle fan. I thought I handled last year pretty well, but this year is killing me.
 
Pellegrini should have let Aguero get the double hat-trick instead of subbing him. We'll see it some day.
 
Advocaat has quit - first Premier League boss to go this year.

If Steve McClaren hasn't followed him by the end of the day, Brendan Rodgers surely will unless they thump Everton...
 
Loved that passionate seven minute speech by Mourinho yesterday, I don't think he has ever been in this situation before...

Aguero took just 23 minutes to rocket up to top goal-scorer in the league and Barcelona lost 2-1 to Sevilla, two league defeats in three for them now, missing Messi perhaps??

United are 3-0 down to Arsenal after 20 minutes :banghead::banghead::banghead:
 
Last edited:
What a win that was, didn't see that coming, our front 3 were incredible. Kudos to Arsene
 
Well done to your lot for that, they were brilliant throughout, United were terrible and Martial is the only player for us to come out of it with any credit..
 
Well done to your lot for that, they were brilliant throughout, United were terrible and Martial is the only player for us to come out of it with any credit..

I think you were set up wrong and defended poorly, Martial looks like a real talent though, still think you're in with a chance.
 
So happy right now, that has silenced the anti-Wenger bandwagon. Bayern are currently 5-1 against Dortmund. :eek:
 
Sanchez 6 goals in a week
Aguero 5 goals in 23 minutes
Lewandowski 12 goals in 4 games
Rooney 5 goals in 9 months...

..that's the difference.
 
Advocaat has quit - first Premier League boss to go this year.

If Steve McClaren hasn't followed him by the end of the day, Brendan Rodgers surely will unless they thump Everton...
Everton 1-1 Liverpool... Rodgers sacked.
 
Rodgers sacked. Kinda wasn't expecting it but was.........weird.
 
Advocaat has quit - first Premier League boss to go this year.

If Steve McClaren hasn't followed him by the end of the day, Brendan Rodgers surely will unless they thump Everton...

Holy 🤬 Famine the oracle
 
About ruddy time for Rogers. I mean, I know it is the mans job and all and I do feel sorry for him to lose his job, but he really was not doing it well. If it wasn't for Suarez, Sturridge with the captaincy of Gerrard in that ONE season, Liverpool would never have challenged for the league. Of course if it wasn't for the Captains slip L'pool may have won the league...
Nevertheless, I did not see that coming today. Maybe something to do with Klopp?
 
I'm genuinely sad Rogers has gone. Really hoped he'd be the manager to take the club forwards for years to come.

If it wasn't for Suarez, Sturridge with the captaincy of Gerrard in that ONE season, Liverpool would never have challenged for the league.

And if the club hadn't sold Suarez, Rogers would likely have challenged again.

Maybe something to do with Klopp?

God no.

Ancillotti before Klopp.
 
I'm genuinely sad Rogers has gone. Really hoped he'd be the manager to take the club forwards for years to come.



And if the club hadn't sold Suarez, Rogers would likely have challenged again.



God no.

Ancillotti before Klopp.

I just want to see a manager who can make decent purchases really. Mourinho would be interesting... xD
 
I'd stop supporting the club I've followed for 40 years if that idiot ever became our manager.

I know what you mean. I respect the guy for some reasons but then I don't like him for others
 
I bet if I chose to go to the United game, they'd have won... [/butterfly effect] Don't think I'll be watching it back in a hurry.
 
Not the result I would have picked for Arsenal, following their recent run and Utd's form. Perfect weekend for me, with the Special One losing badly again :D.
 
I'd stop supporting the club I've followed for 40 years if that idiot ever became our manager.
If I got through Tactics Tim you can get through Mourinho.
 
My week was horrible.

United losing 3x0 to Arsenal;

Palmeiras got thrashed 5x1 by Chapecoense.

I think only some races can relief the situation.
 
Rodgers can come to Newcastle! It's not that far of a move. I feel bad for McClaren, but something just isn't working out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back