2015-2016 FA Cup

• Thread starter Famine
  • 130 comments
Unbelievable strike by Guedioura, such ferocity!

The cup holders are out!, Well don to Watford!

Last edited:
From the looks of it, it should've been done and dusted in the first half, I suppose you could say that game is a microcosm of Arsenal in the past few years.

And I've just seen that Welbeck miss, dear oh dear oh dear...

On to United then, great chance for us now, but....I don't know, after everything that's happened in the last week or so, I just cant really be bothered with United for now :indiff::indiff::indiff:

We were a lot better in the second half, got away with a replay though, decent performance, Payet's free kick was amazing!

Semi Final draw is at around 7.20pm tomorrow.

Semi Final draw...

Crystal Palace v Watford
Everton v West Ham/Man United

That's the last thing I want, I have each-way bets on Everton & Palace. :nervous:

So date has been set for the replay between West Ham and Man United, its Wednesday 13th April at 7pm, another early KO as its a European night like the Hull/Arsenal replay, live on BBC1.

The schedule has been done for the semi-finals too, Everton v West Ham/Man United will be a 5.15 KO on Saturday 23rd April on BBC1 and Palace v Watford is 4pm on Sunday on BT.

So then West Ham v Man United is tonight, I really don't know what to expect now after what happened on Sunday!

Semi finals this weekend with Everton v Man United tomorrow and Crystal Palace v Watford Sunday....

I think I nearly had a heart attack watching that game. Smalling you numpty nearly screwing us over. Martial tho!!

You are probably better off thanking Lukaku for his clumsy feet than blaming Smalling for almost costing the match.

You are probably better off thanking Lukaku for his clumsy feet than blaming Smalling for almost costing the match.
I saw a stat about the 84 mins mark which said he'd had 7 shots without scoring in the match. If he'd turned up or De Gea had a off day we'd have been toast with that defence.

Great game, both our goals were superb and De Gea penalty save was brilliant, Fellaini had probably his best game in a United shirt.

I saw a stat about the 84 mins mark which said he'd had 7 shots without scoring in the match. If he'd turned up or De Gea had a off day we'd have been toast with that defence.
It wasn't even that stat that I was thinking of - it was the two times in the 1st half that he was through on De Gea but had a huge touch, then the one near the end that Fellani blocked. And other than hitting it really hard, the penalty wasn't placed that well.

Mr van Gaal has a luxury problem,now that the season is done. He has a staggering amount of 27! fit players available for the final.

Memphis is also fit, but isn't part of the final crew. I can see him go on loan to a different country for next season.

Mr van Gaal has a luxury problem,now that the season is done. He has a staggering amount of 27! fit players available for the final.

Pressure. Man United can't lose.

Only club van Gaal hasn't won a trophy with. :dopey:

Memphis not in the squad, doesn't deserve to be dropped like that, was pictured giving his boots to a security guard as he left training this morning.

Looking forward to tomorrow, we haven't won anything since 2013 and haven't won the Cup in 11 years, all the talk seems to be about us in the lead up to the game and that worries me as Palace are a good team with a good manager and they cant be taken lightly.

Looking forward to finding out who this season's worst FA Cup team are. It's Barrow vs. Bristol Rovers :D

Man United team bus has made it to Wembley on time and with its windows still in tact!

Back