2015 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 590 comments
  • 45,767 views
At this point I'm not going to bet against an Audi 1,2,3
In their jumped-up silhouettes masqueraded as GT cars. ;)
 
Here is the Subaru stream for anyone interested
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/16072722

highSUBARU-WRX-STI-NBR-CHALLENGE-2015_01-low.jpg
 
hsv
In their jumped-up silhouettes masqueraded as GT cars. ;)
Speaking of which, the Glickenhaus is doing rather well currently running in 16th
 
Man that Subaru looks amazing. And an onboard stream through the night is awesome. What series/class does that car compete in normally, outside of the N24?
 
Man that Subaru looks amazing. And an onboard stream through the night is awesome. What series/class does that car compete in normally, outside of the N24?
None. Specifically developed for the N24.
 
I've lost the timing screen :grumpy:
 
hsv
None. Specifically developed for the N24.
The car was used for the Isle of Man record attempt by Subaru and older N24 Impreza WRX STI was used in the Motorhead Hillclimb seen here

 
Pilet said he was rear ended when interviewed.
 
I read a while ago that car #144 (a Renault Clio) had hit an intervention vehicle on circuit but there has been no further news so I can only assume it is nothing serious.
 
Track is getting dry pretty fast now. Audi also put on slicks again.

Pilet was in the medial center for some checks but he is ok
 
I read a while ago that car #144 (a Renault Clio) had hit an intervention vehicle on circuit but there has been no further news so I can only assume it is nothing serious.

Quite honestly I'm surprised this hasn't happened more.
 
Audi #4 in the box since 4 minutes. So its Audi-Audi-BMW again but the BMW should pit after this lap
 
Hi guys, can sombody confirm that K. Yamauchi he's driving a Subaru at the N24 this year
?
 
Hi guys, can sombody confirm that K. Yamauchi he's driving a Subaru at the N24 this year
?
Kaz was originally scheduled to drive an Aston Martin but isn't on the entry list, the Yamuchi in the Subaru is Hideki Yamauchi.
 
Am I going blind or is there an M235i Racing F32 with an anime character on the side?
#176 Sorg Rennsport has a livery featuring Bleach, a Japanese comic, for some reason.
 
So Audi has now 6 minutes lead to P3. Still 15 hours to go. See you in 8 hours, I need some sleep now. Hope they are still leading when I'm back :D
 
Sun will rise at 5:43 am, I hope it won't be foggy!
 
The LFA Code X lost about 20 minutes an hour ago due to a damaged left rear. It dropped back to 26th from 20th. Now its chasing down a Z4 GT3.
 
#176 Sorg Rennsport has a livery featuring Bleach, a Japanese comic, for some reason.

It is very hard to find a picture of their car. I guess this is what happens when you try and look up small teams.

According to the Subaru live stream, it's quite wet out there.

That Subaru is a 300hp car currently in front of Chris Harris' 600hp Aston, a Lexus LFA with an even bigger V10 than the stock car and a crap load of 911 Cup cars. That little Subaru is a miracle of the universe. If there is one VLN car that deserves to be in GT7, it is that VAB WRX STI.

subaru-wrx-sti-n24-06-1.jpg
 
I don't know if it was asked before but they mentioned an app that can track the cars in real time any idea what's the name of the app?
 
It is very hard to find a picture of their car. I guess this is what happens when you try and look up small teams.
I found the one for you.
IMG_20150517_081022.jpg


EDIT: Yes!! Manta came back to 1st in SP3!!
 
Back