2015 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 590 comments
  • 45,760 views
To bonfire lady: "Go home, you're drunk".
 
Yeah...

ScreenShot20150516at.png
 
Yeah saw that, but what if you want to take a piss :sick:
 
Radio Le Mans: "This is a dining room. What could possibly go wrong with that!"

YouTube at 21.45.04.png


Edit: I've been anticipated :)
 
That's where the 54 just spun. He turned around after some minutes and there were 4-5 cars in the wall on different sides. The red truck was there but seems like the fire is out again

Edit: looked like a M3, TT (not sure about this) and a black Aston. Lexus #54 is slowly on the way back and now around Metzgesfeld, so the crash could have been around Flugplatz?
 
The stream shows to me a an interview of Sabine Schmitz.

EDIT: it says the stream is only in german, even thou I'm using the hola app.

Click on the live rennen to the right of the screen. You'll need Chrome for Hola to work.
 
Audi is in a pretty good position right now. 1st, 3rd and 5th.
 
Plus this.



Or this.

 
Aw man I can't get it to show in the browser still :(

And Yes I am using the hola plugin

Screenshot_2015-05-16-15-33-00.png
 
Click on the live rennen to the right of the screen. You'll need Chrome for Hola to work.
You mean Hola for Chrome. ;) Speaking of, how exactly do you switch your country to Germany to get it to work? Yes I am that stupid I can't figure it out.
 
You mean Hola for Chrome. ;) Speaking of, how exactly do you switch your country to Germany to get it to work? Yes I am that stupid I can't figure it out.
click on the flameface and select Germany
 
Well, RadioLemans listeners. You heard the man. The Nissan LMP1 will be appearing in a game soon.

Watch that game end up being Project C.A.R.S. or Asseto Corsa.

This thread needs some pictures. This is the #133 S: DSK e.V. Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works (There number is different in this picture.). Currently 136 overall and 3rd in its class behind both Hyundai Deutschland cars. Not sure if this was prepped by Schirra since they are responsible for so many Mini Cooper VLN builds.

16803203448_e68b073fa2_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back