2015 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 590 comments
  • 45,610 views
Raining at the track again. Almost in to the 6th hour and it's been a pretty good race so far. Too bad for Black Falcon Racing though. :/
 
That's not a bonfire thats a house fire
 
So, I saw the Haribo team now has a Mercedes SLS. Now I can watch a Mercedes with a gummy bears brand on it.

Only at the Ring.
 
No real advertisement of the race either on here or in general
Pretty sure I posted the usual news page article about it before the race started, with the usual link into the discussion thread for it...
 
The two accidents during the WTCC races led me to believe that the subsequent 24 hour race would be a mess, but it has actually been flowing quite nicely so far.
 
You thought the behaviour of touring car punt to pass merchants has got something to do with actual racing drivers? :p
 
Did I just hear the commentator on RLM jokingly say that "We'll edit this out later when we go live"? The guys at Radio Le Mans are an entertaining group.

2 Porches, the #165 and the #56, which has heavy front end damage, and the #14 R8 LMS with damage.
 
Did I just see a Kübelwagen at the Mercedes incident?
 
The winner of the race #30 is in the pits
 
You thought the behaviour of touring car punt to pass merchants has got something to do with actual racing drivers? :p

Footage of damaged cars has been in abundance since I posted that, so I'm not really sure what to think.
 
It's not every day you see a Kubelwagen pulling a Mercedes GT3 car out of the way. :lol:

Kubelwagen Merc.png


Drink.
 
Dunno what it is but it looks weirdly cool at the same
 

Attachments

  • N24h.png
    N24h.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 26
Chris Harris's team is currently leading their class.
 
MANTA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit yellow flag zone phew
 
Chris Harris is currently getting interviewed on Radio LeMans.
 
Frikadelli Porsche's currently leading the race, really glad for them. Hope they'll be able to keep up the pace and make it through the night, especially impressive considering their car is about 2 - 3 years old.
 
#208 BMW 1 series is being slowly towed.
 
Just asking but could some brave GTplaneteer on-track get some pictures of those Audi Intervention Cars, both on duty and in park? Please?
 
Sat up at flugplatz basking in the glow from the superior human beings in the Audi hospitality stand.

I have to confess I've got no idea what's going on in the race but this is freakin awesome.

Audi is leading (#1) so you're in the right place :D
 
Sat up at flugplatz basking in the glow from the superior human beings in the Audi hospitality stand.

I have to confess I've got no idea what's going on in the race but this is freakin awesome.

Wot? you not listening to Radio Le Mans? That's a serious offence around here. ;)

They are available on FM locally.
 
An Audi TT is smoking on the side of the back straight.
 
Back