2015 Ford Mustang - General Discussion

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 6,247 comments
It could just say 5.0 still. It's not like the car world is unused to it.

Say, that little Mercedes sure does well with that 4.5 in its nose.

VXR
It could just say 5.0 still. It's not like the car world is unused to it.

Say, that little Mercedes sure does well with that 4.5 in its nose.
The 5.0 V8's from the Foxbody era were labeled as such, even though they were actually 4.9L.

First thing that came to mind, was this:
images

:nervous:

Didn't AMG already get away with throwing 6.3 badges for years on their cars when they were really just 6.2 liters? I don't see why Ford can't exaggerate & keep the 5.0 badge.
Depends on how far you want to exaggerate, as Ford has already done it in the past as I posted here:
The 5.0 V8's from the Foxbody era were labeled as such, even though they were actually 4.9L.
.1L is one thing, but .2L?

I actually liked the 2015 Ford Mustang with its styling changes. One person disliked the new facelift for the Mustang... and I'm on the same boat. What the bloody hell was Ford thinking with this re-design? Corporate face and such notwithstanding, but this is so NOT Mustang. I cry "fail!" on this. While I am normally a GM person, there aren't too many Fords I dislike. Not feeling this one in the least bit.

I was trying to place the influence on the top edge of the headlights. Where had I seen that particular curve before?

It finally hit me: the newest Elantra. Not a good touchstone, Henry.

Great Scott what in the hell have they done to it?

The prefacelift looked amazing, but this... This is just plain bad.

I'll just ignore this and continue thinking the prefacelift is the current Mustang.

Latest Posts

Back