2015 Ford Mustang - General Discussion

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 6,247 comments
It looks better with the lights on, though overall I think it's not bad. It's certainly better than the clear taillights on the European Mustangs. The previous design took a while to grow on me.

I think darker colors suit it better than the orange for me personally.
new-ford-mustang-v8-gt-with-performace-pack-in-magnetic-1.jpg
new-ford-mustang-v8-gt-with-performace-pack-in-kona-blue-1.jpg

Really like the interior upgrades.
new-ford-mustang-interior_1.jpg

They ruined it. The new update with the lower hood and those headlights... it's just awful.

It looks like a 1999 Mustang inbreeding failure.
You mean this? :P
33608451.jpg

Well on the bright side, the 2017 and on Mustang's can be customized and the 2015-16 ones can be left alone. :P

I'm not sure why people think it looks so bad. It looks like a Mustang, and I think that's the most important part. Still, it hasn't walked away from my demand to remove that damn pony out of the grille and off of every square inch of the car. Do that on an EcoBoost coupe and I think it'd be quite cool.

It looks like a baleen XKR in a Focus ST bodysuit. They ruined the best Mustang design in 50 years for this ****.

And why the **** did they have to go and crooked the tail lights? Did someone fall asleep on the warp tool in photoshop? No mustang has ever had that, and it looks like ****. This mustang reminds me of some bootleg console game recreated for millenials on iPad.

The headlights or more accordingly the curve on the top them look like the cause of the problem. Instead of looking aggressive like the pre-facelift model's. Most of the rest could have made the facelift look better than the pre-facelift, perhaps even the vents right below the headlights, but because of the new headlights the car looks more depressed than it did.

Maybe they told it about the hybrid plans and as a relic of the 60s it wasn't quite ready for it yet.

On the bright side, it isn't the worst looking Mustang by a long margin.

0.jpg

Hmm, from the front 3/4 view it looks fatter than the pre-facelift. I think the main problem may be they added too much visual mass so it looks like a soft GT rather than an aggressive sports coupe.

The headlights or more accordingly the curve on the top them look like the cause of the problem. Instead of looking aggressive like the pre-facelift model's. Most of the rest could have made the facelift look better than the pre-facelift, perhaps even the vents right below the headlights, but because of the new headlights the car looks more depressed than it did.

Maybe they told it about the hybrid plans and as a relic of the 60s it wasn't quite ready for it yet.

On the bright side, it isn't the worst looking Mustang by a long margin.

1978FordMustangII_01_700.jpg

Fixed that for you. At least the early Fox was anonymous enough that it wasn't so obviously derived from something else.

Facelift is so awful it's actually quite upsetting. Ford should've went by the old adage, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Honestly, the facelift makes this look good.

Facelift is so awful it's actually quite upsetting. Ford should've went by the old adage, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Honestly, the facelift makes this look good.

Face lift reminds me of this a bit, which is what I was getting at in my prior post.

My only problem with the white and grey ones posted above are the amber lenses for the sidelights.

Why is the US still using these? It makes it look old already.

Latest Posts

Back