2015 Formula 1 Gran Premio De Mexico

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 594 comments
Maldonado makes it to the end of the race without crashing.

Mr.-Bean.jpg

Reaaaally.

-

Nico keeps it together. Good job. Certainly makes up for Austin! He's definitely outdriven Hamilton today! Should feel great doing it at a completely unfamiliar track.

Solid win for Rosberg with the pace and no real threat but it's funny how Mercedes always seem to give us a reason to talk about them, even without any true action. Hamilton not wanting to pit isn't going to go away, I feel.

Boys and girls get ready for the hats. Lewis won't be pleased at all after the team didn't allowed him to finish the race with one stop less then nico.

Does anyone know anything about the goatee dude that gives them the watches in the room? He's always intrigued me, a nameless, voiceless figure at every F1 race. He stands in the room, gives them their watches and other sponsor gubbins when they arrive, maybe the hats as well, then leaves.

I hope you're being sarcastic because otherwise you're talking utter nonsense! Nico fought for the win today and pipped Lewis, fair and square.

Lewis' mistake was actually listening to the pit garage and taking that extra stop. :D

-

It wasn't the wrong call, necessarily. Hemming a bit and taking those tires a bit later gave him the opportunity at an overtake late in the race. Lewis just couldn't keep it together enough to make an attempt.

But just imagine, if Lewis had managed to keep Nico at bay on that safety restart... how Nico would feel about Lewis ignoring the team calls to pit.

Adding "gate" to the end of things needs to stop already. It wasn't Watergate because it had to do with water, it was Watergate because the hotel where it all took place at was of that name.

Adding gate at the end of things GATE

Back