2015 Formula 1 Shell Belgian Grand Prix

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 456 comments
Finally F1 is back, bit stocked about this after finally seeing and driving on a F1 track (Gtacademy).

Hopefully it rains, will be worth shelling out the ticket money........ now where is my coat?

message deleted

Attachments

• 1eric.png
    1eric.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 145
  • RosbergCrash.png
    RosbergCrash.png
    123 KB · Views: 142
  • 1eric.png
    1eric.png
    81 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Just saw a Vine of the incident. Glad he's alright. Could have been so much worse for Rosberg; right near where Burti had has bad accident, too.

Ericsson also had an incident and was fortunate enough to walk away; he got onto the kerbs at Pouhon and the car snapped back, sending him into the barrier.

Yeah but.. he's "The Chosen One" :P
Yeah, but P3 isn't on for another 16 hours.
I'll try to source some other info relating to spa.

Yeah but.. he's "The Chosen One" :P
Well that post is to keep those kinds of events within one post.
It's kinda convenient, you know?

Guys, look what I found:

Last edited:
Wonder if we will see more Nico aggression?

s1_20230.jpg

With the recent news of Shell getting approval to drill in the arctic. Will Greenpeace make a return to Spa?

These kind of things always get a moral dilemma going in my head. On one hand I love the entertainment, but then on the other hand the resources to race are not always taken gracefully. And as long as there are decent TV and attendance numbers, these sponsors continue to get away with their questionable practices.

I think at the end of the day though, I just don't want any protesting affecting the action :lol:.

Back