2015 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore GP

Sneaky. Is Vettel backing up Ricciardo so Kimi can perform an overtake? Ferrari must be pretty confident the Mercs are out of it if they're taking that risk for a potential 1-2. Especially considering Hamilton is only a few seconds down the road.

Sneaky. Is Vettel backing up Ricciardo so Kimi can perform an overtake? Ferrari must be pretty confident the Mercs are out of it if they're taking that risk for a potential 1-2. Especially considering Hamilton is only a few seconds down the road.
That's what I'm thinking as well.

Not too sure I agree with that penalty. There wasn't really much of anything either driver could do, especially since I'm sure neither one knew the other was there.

I don't at all agree with it, and the fact now is they weren't called up to explain. Massa was probably going to come out and blame him and say he did nothing wrong, and now he has fuel for the fire to help him feel like he's right.

And Hamilton with issues.

Troubles piling up for Lewis. No power, and he's losing places like mad!

Lewis might as well park the car. Save it for the next race.

Can Hamilton do a full electrical system reset and hope the TPS signal re-syncs?

Now Felipe is retiring.

How long until Lewis follows? There's no way he can get any points with the car the way it is now.

Back