2015 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore GP

Nope. It always sounds incredibly muffled.

Anyway, Rossi is quicker than Stevens, and Rossi can't fit all that well in the car and his kness occasionally hit the clutch pedal.

Stevens half a second up in quali.

Will seriously needs to bail F1 and get himself a WEC drive or something as his talent is not gonna be shown an interest in by the top teams by now.

Mercedes looks like it's going to take over at Manor and use it as a feeder team for current Mercedes reserve driver and stick Rossi in it as well to appeal to the USA fans.

Get out Will and make it choppy boyo.

Both Toto Wolff and Lauda said that they're not going to just find 1,4 seconds a lap over night. A potential victory or podium finish will come by undercutting in the pits. Assuming those in front don't wipe out each other.
I'm aware of this, just hope they find out why they are so slow.

Should be an interesting race. With Mercedes struggling on tires, and being average at race starts, they could very well get swamped by Williams into turn 1.

*Jenson Button Mode* Field to wreck and McLaren to come 1-2 with a Manor in 3rd *end JB Mode*

Seriously, I think any of the top 4 can win. With a safety car period it also brings the likes of Merc and Williams into it but they will have to drive inch perfect for every lap. Considering the starts for Mercedes though, which are not brilliant...
Also feel McLaren will be fighting for P7 and 8 with a slight bit of luck and top strategy.

I know Mercedes have had bad starts recently but RB have never had great starts have they? I wouldn't be surprised if Mercedes have made some slight changes to find a bit of race pace as well, I still think it will be a bit of a cruise for Vettel unless the safety car gets involved.

This could be an interesting race, I doubt much will change from a championship point of view but this race itself has the potential to be very entertaining.
Even if it is half as good as Hungary, we'll be in for a thriller!

Anyway, I'm hoping for a McLaren-Honda double points finish, but realistically I think they'll just be able to get one car in, at that.

The race where Hamilton might have his pride fed to him by the Red Bulls and Ferraris...and maybe even Williams and Force India? Booo! :D
I can catch a replay tomorrow since we're in school holidays. But even then ... Hamilton has been given ownership over the Senna narrative. That's partly because he has the opportunity to match Senna's record, but Vettel has already surpassed it, and yet there hasn't been a word in his favour. Every racing driver aspires to the Senna mythos; it's part of the culture of Formula 1. He's a part of every racing driver's own personal narrative. And so I don't think that it's any one person's to claim, but to credit one driver as achieving the same devalues it, them, everyone else and the sport as a whole. Especially when others have already surpassed it without so much as boo.

Even if it is half as good as Hungary, we'll be in for a thriller!

Anyway, I'm hoping for a McLaren-Honda double points finish, but realistically I think they'll just be able to get one car in, at that.

Assuming both cars get through the race I wouldn't bet against both Mclarens getting in the points. If Sainz hadn't put his car ass first in the barrier at the end of Q2 I think we'd probably see the first Mclaren Q3 entry this season.

There's an oft-quoted rule here at GTP that one may never wish to see a driver either crash and/or be injured.

Does the same go for Ted Kravitz, I wonder? If a temporary fissure in the track were to swallow him up then I might be tempted to raise a small cheer, moderation allowing.

Does the same go for Ted Kravitz, I wonder? If a temporary fissure in the track were to swallow him up then I might be tempted to raise a small cheer, moderation allowing.
I don't think anyone would mind. If that were to happen, then it's a clear sign that the apocalypse has started - someone has to die first - and so we'll all have bigger things to worry about.

Watching on NBCSN, Rosberg began to roll through pit lane to start his reconnasaince lap, and as he parked at the exit, the engine made a terrible clicking noise.

Nico has had terrible luck in Singapore. I still feel bad for him after his close attempts with Williams way back when.

Back