2015 General WEC/ELMS/AsLMS Discussion ThreadSports Cars 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,710 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is LMP3 still coming to Le Mans this year?
It is never intended to come to Le Mans.

Oh and...

V2-CorvetteC7R-Larbre2015-04green-728x514.jpg

It is never intended to come to Le Mans.

Oh and...

V2-CorvetteC7R-Larbre2015-04green-728x514.jpg
Oh my sides, that is one amazing looking C7R! Interesting to see Labre going for the yellow and black, it almost makes the car look like a factory entry. It's also interesting to note that Labre is the only AM team to field a Corvette, how will that work out for them? Time will only tell...

Oh my sides, that is one amazing looking C7R! Interesting to see Labre going for the yellow and black, it almost makes the car look like a factory entry. It's also interesting to note that Labre is the only AM team to field a Corvette, how will that work out for them? Time will only tell...
Well they are hardly strangers in doing so.

Chevrolet_Corvette_C6.R_Larbre_Comp%C3%A9tition_Le_Mans_2012.jpg

Well they are hardly strangers in doing so.

Chevrolet_Corvette_C6.R_Larbre_Comp%C3%A9tition_Le_Mans_2012.jpg

Guess that shows how long they have been out of the loop, eh? I forgot about that, guess you are right, it's not an unusual combination for the Labre folks. It's still not my favorite car that I want to see at Le Mans, that award has to go to these guys:

Strakka-18.jpg

Guess that shows how long they have been out of the loop, eh? I forgot about that, guess you are right, it's not an unusual combination for the Labre folks. It's still not my favorite car that I want to see at Le Mans, that award has to go to these guys:

Strakka-18.jpg
Going to be good to see the Dome finally in a race.

Going to be good to see the Dome finally in a race.

Same here, I love the S102 (and its .5 brother), but Dome never could run the whole 24 hours without some sort of issues. Now, hopefully, Strakka can bring the S103 to top form, against all the other LMP2s. We know Strakka can win in that category, but can the Dome? I, personally, would love to see a victory for them, at least because it is the only car of its kind (kind meaning not being an Oreca/Morgan/Ligier. Not to mention that the car looks actually pretty.

After Darren Cox derided us internet speculators, telling us how wrong we were with our driver guesses, the announcements so far have been predictable. Pla and Matsuda have both been strongly rumoured since they announced the program and Tincknell has been rumoured for the last month (not so much before because of his Audi program and McNish links). Cox is single-handedly making Nissan unlikable.

no Z4 GTE in that list, Isn't Andy Priaux heading that squad into the ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back