2015 General WEC/ELMS/AsLMS Discussion ThreadSports Cars 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,710 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
xeu3ItH.jpg

What is this reverse COTA race we aren't hearing about??? ;):lol::dunce:
It was said they used the cota "National" course. Maybe they just did it in reverse?

I'd imagine they couldn't find the funding for a WEC campaign.

Sorry to break it to you, but that was already posted a page ago. But hey, those are great news, good to see Labre back to WEC/Le Mans, in a Corvette no less. 👍

It kind of got drowned out in the GTR discussion.:ouch:

It kind of got drowned out in the GTR discussion.:ouch:

No problem man, it's good to remind us of the news. We are talking about a former GT1 winner at Le Mans, it's great to know that they will join the (already stacked) GTE category.

hmm so far out of the 4 drivers Nissan have confirmed, only 1 has a History with Nissan.

Le Mans entry list:
B9FoFPjIUAEQAfq.jpg
Look at that LMP1 list, it's mouth-watering. For once, we will actually have a 6-way battle (counting the Rebellions and the Lotus Kodewa Kolles here, even though it is known that they won't have the same pace as the factory entries). And hopefully, this time, we can see Strakka and their gorgeous Dome on the track battling for the top honor in LMP2. Not to mention the equally stacked GTE classes, with the return of Labre and the usual factory wars in the Pro class. Too bad about the lack of Vipers, but Riley still has a chance of making it, if someone gives up their spot.

Man, I can't wait for the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year, it'll be a race like no other!

I see Porsche is using 17 and 18 for the full season cars and 19 on the third car.

Good times are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back