2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Week 45 Cake Days

The following Registered Drivers are celebrating their GTP Anniversary this week;

5 Years
@k3ir02

3 Years
@Glenalz81
@memto89

1 Year
@Beau Albert
@cameronburner
@Chris Davison
@Chrisw265
@Domma
@GTR_VENTURI
@HeatherAnt
@Jack Shay
@Jasogreeno
@John Hope
@kemao
@ruben garcia
@WIDEeyedDRIVR

f1-spanish-gp-2009-nick-heidfeld-bmw-sauber-f1-team-celebrates-his-birthday-with-a-cake.jpg

HP
The Reapers are the real deal, 2 people for 24hrs is ill advised but if it's necessary then it has to be done, they will have my eternal respect for that as is the case with any team doing so 👍
3 is minimum for most teams. :lol:

HP
Fun Fact: Starting 7 Jan I drive from: Brisbane>Sydney>Melbourne>Adelaide>Fremantle>Adelaide.

The Adelaide to Fremantle leg is a 24-28 hour straight drive and I have 36hrs to do it in a 3 tonne truck filled with equipment for an international band, no pressure!
Nobody likes a show-off @HP ;)

I feel your pain. We had a driver drop out in the middle of the 24hrs of Nurb and I did 12.5hrs. I was drained.
DZ did 12 hours for Swift Autosport at Spa 24 in GT300... but this was part of our strategy. I was lined up to do 7 hours, did 6 and 1/4 of those hours when the lobby crashed on my way through Blanchimont... was due to pit for my last 45 minute run.

2years already? I remember just registering up for the site yesterday and I had no idea where to go or do. Time flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back