2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the 2016 regulations - will the ranked event caps still be in place next season, or do the driver ranking requirements for each class facilitate their removal by making them redundant (considering they existed to stop Platinum/Gold drivers attending every event in place of new drivers/drivers of a lower rank).

Harsk World Motorsports is looking for drivers, really good drivers! HWM plans to participate in full season of endurance! (until my PS3 is fixed, I'll just sit out as team manager only, just in case that my PS3 isn't fixed in Christmas)
Ill drive for you. I want some action

Ah, so the weekend test is for PS4 and Project Cars...

Shame for me as I don't have either, was looking forward to a bit of running... Feel as though I'm on the back foot not being a tester.

@AJ, will we be having a GT6 test race at some point this month, or start of Jan (which I am assuming is when we'll see a full car list)...?

2015 Week 44 Cake Days

The following Registered Drivers are celebrating their GTP Anniversary this week;

5 Years
@WolfpackS2k

2 Years
@adieshibbyin
@Rasmus Foppe
@goofytyler

Sauber.jpg

AJ
There is nothing we need to test with GT6. There will be an announcement before the end of the year.

Read this part but really didn't pay much attention to what it was telling me ... the end of the year is pretty close :) Also the off season has flown by, a little over a month till the start of qually sessions for Daytona and the beginning of the GTPES season, so I'm guessing the anouncements are going to become frequent, beefy, and soon :gtpflag:

#GTPESHype

(cue that train pic someone).

Read this part but really didn't pay much attention to what it was telling me ... the end of the year is pretty close :) Also the off season has flown by, a little over a month till the start of qually sessions for Daytona and the beginning of the GTPES season, so I'm guessing the anouncements are going to become frequent, beefy, and soon :gtpflag:

#GTPESHype

(cue that train pic someone).
I was thinking all this also! Since the NC BRNO Round crept up its really sunk in how close it all really to begin yet another amazing season!!

I wonder if anyone's been told if they're a team manager or not but :S

I hope it's real frosting and not the stuff on that 2 week old sandwich in the back of your van!
Haha

I love a bit of good spirited trash talk with The Reapers but no one has taken the bait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back