2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Week 42 & 43 Cake Days

The following Registered Drivers are celebrating their GTP Anniversary this week;

5 Years
@DaxCobra

4 Years
@Dowlin39

2 Years
@GGGMotorsport
@GreenHouseFx
@meechool
@rclark83

sauber-f1-cake-germany-paddock.jpg

GTPlanet Endurance Series Hall of Fame

I am pleased to announce the induction of two new members to the GTP Endurance - Hall of Fame, @PASM & @TNR_KING_FILO.

GTPESHOF3.png

@PASM now holds the all time record for;

- Greatest Race Driving Time. (68h24m)

He shares the following record with @StigsTC, @TeamEdge702, @TNR_5zigen;

- Most Races Contested. (14)

He also shares the following record with @rcb929, @StigsTC, @TeamEdge702, @TNR_5zigen, @TNR_KING_FILO;

- Most Events Entered. (14)

@PASM made his debut in the Series in October 2014 at the 1st GTPlanet 24 Hours of Spa.

Leading his Avalerion Racing team, he took double header victories in the 2014 Nurburgring Events in the GT3 PRO class. And completed a hat trick by taking class honours in the 2015 season opener, the 24 hours of Daytona. A single win in LM P1 came at the dramatic 6 Hours of Spa.

@PASM cemented his reputation this year as a fast starter, hard racer, and unflappable team manager. Standouts must be his opening stints at the Bathurst 12 Hour and 6 Hours of Spa. His heroic 2 man Le Mans effort with co-driver @Whitetail taking the team to 2nd place and recording 12h42m driving time cannot be forgotten.

GTPESHOF4.png

@TNR_KING_FILO now holds the all time record for;

- Most Race Victories. (8)

hares the following record with @PASM, @rcb929, @StigsTC, @TeamEdge702, @TNR_5zigen;

@TNR_KING_FILO made his debut in the Series in October 2014 at the 1st GTPlanet 24 Hours of Spa.

He took his first victory at the 2014 Nurburgring 6 Hour. This year he took 2 wins in the LM GTE class at Silverstone and Nurburgring, in GT500 at the Silverstone 12 hour, in TCN-1 at the London 12 hour, in GT3 at VLN4 and the 24 Hours of Nurburgring, and finally in GT300 at the 24 Hours of Spa.

@TNR_KING_FILO has proven himself to be a competent and consuming multi disciplinarian, competing in 7 classes and taking victory in 5 of them. He has also concurred all distances, taking wins at 4h, 6h, 12h, and 24h events. Highlights so far must be; contributing to TNR NISMO's GT3 Team Championship (2x1st, 1x3rd), and leading Dragon Razor Racing to their 1st win in the GT300 class, which was also their 1st 24h win, at the 2015 season finale at Spa.

Last edited:
Big props to one of my team managers and favorite GTPlanet moderators @PASM for his achievements. Is was a pleasure and an honor to test with and race for you in 2015, especially when you let me into Le Mans! I hope that my schedule will work to where I can race for Avalerion again in future seasons if it's okay with you of course. ;) Congratulations also to @TNR_KING_FILO for his admission into the Hall of Fame.

Here's to 2016! :cheers:

Dragon Razor Racing's first win was actually in the GT4 class at the Monterey Sports Car Championships, where Il_Conte_Sky and Sk8r913 took the win by 2 full laps.
As yet both Conte and Sk8r are not credited with this win in the Driver Ratings document, but the Championship Points document reflects the win with DRR, Conte and Sk8 all receiving 25 points in round 23.

I should also add my congratulations to TNR_FILO and GTP_PASM for their induction to the Hall of Fame. Both incredibly quick drivers, FILO spent the first half of the season being faster than me every race we went to and I will not forget what PASM was able to do with the tricky LM55 on such short notice for Red Bull. Congrats guys, well deserved.

Last edited:
Dragon Razor Racing's first win was actually in the GT4 class at the Monterey Sports Car Championships, where Il_Conte_Sky and Sk8r913 took the win by 2 full laps.
As yet both Conte and Sk8r are not credited with this win in the Driver Ratings document, but the Championship Points document reflects the win with DRR, Conte and Sk8 all receiving 25 points in round 23.

I should also add my congratulations to TNR_FILO and GTP_PASM for their induction to the Hall of Fame. Both incredibly quick drivers, FILO spent the first half of the season being faster than me every race we went to and I will not forget what PASM was able to do with the tricky LM55 on such short notice for Red Bull. Congrats guys, well deserved.
To be fair, DRR's first win was in VLN4 when my teammates won with the TCN-1 Lexus.
I think with "first class win" AJ intended "first GT300 class win".

Anyway, respect for both of you guys, you're exemplary :cheers:

AJ
GTPlanet Endurance Series Hall of Fame

I am pleased to announce the induction of two new members to the GTP Endurance - Hall of Fame, @PASM & @TNR_KING_FILO.

gtpeshof3-png.487770

@PASM now holds the all time record for;

- Greatest Race Driving Time. (68h24m)

He shares the following record with @StigsTC, @TeamEdge702, @TNR_5zigen;

- Most Races Contested. (14)

He also shares the following record with @rcb929, @StigsTC, @TeamEdge702, @TNR_5zigen, @TNR_KING_FILO;

@PASM made his debut in the Series in October 2014 at the 1st GTPlanet 24 Hours of Spa.

Leading his Avalerion Racing team, he took double header victories in the 2014 Nurburgring Events in the GT3 PRO class. And completed a hat trick by taking class honours in the 2015 season opener, the 24 hours of Daytona. A single win in LM P1 came at the dramatic 6 Hours of Spa.

@PASM cemented his reputation this year as a fast starter, hard racer, and unflappable team manager. Standouts must be his opening stints at the Bathurst 12 Hour and 6 Hours of Spa. His heroic 2 man Le Mans effort with co-driver @Whitetail taking the team to 2nd place and recording 12h42m driving time cannot be forgotten.
Congrats @PASM & @TNR_KING_FILO! :bowdown: It's been amazing working with you, Bart, on the Audi's, as well as WRS! :cheers:

To be fair, DRR's first win was in VLN4 when my teammates won with the TCN-1 Lexus.
I think with "first class win" AJ intended "first GT300 class win".

Anyway, respect for both of you guys, you're exemplary :cheers:
It was the first win we deserved. VLN4 was a lucky disaster, it didn't even feel like a win. :P So I have 3 wins. :) VLN4 (TCN-1), Laguna(GT4), SPA24(GT300). I also think I have 8 podiums, but the list says I have 6.

Last edited:
Attaboy to the very nice guy who took the time in practices to show me the line when I was the new guy....who is blindingly fast and yet a pure pleasure to share the track with.

Now the rest of this community knows what those of us who race with him already knew.

Attaboy Bart......

AJ
It is very likely that we will be running a test event for NERDS 1.3 this weekend.

Details will be confirmed tomorrow. Please let me know if you would be interested in taking part.
I'm interested into running the test event. 👍

AJ
It is very likely that we will be running a test event for NERDS 1.3 this weekend.

Details will be confirmed tomorrow. Please let me know if you would be interested in taking part.
Im interested in taking part.

AJ

Swift Autosport is interested

AJ

I'm interested. Depending on the time of day, I should be good to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back