2015 NASCAR Thread - And then there was 1

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 10,978 comments
Jenna Fryer@JennaFryer43s
Sprint informs #NASCAR it will not extend title sponsorship of Sprint Cup Series after contract expires at the end of the 2016 season.

Good, less idiotic Sponsorship driven gimmicks. Also, I have Verizon so they can choke on it :mischievous:

NASCAR Victoria's Secret Cup Series. I'm calling it now.
Dont-Look-Me-Im-Giggling.gif

I put Verizon first, btw. But don't see it happening
They've got sponsorship of the Indycar Series, so I doubt they'd double down with NASCAR.

I think a lot of those schemes are just kinda eh. I think I like Biffle's the best. Maybe it's the color, not too complicated. I'm glad you didn't post Kahne's Great Clips scheme. That thing is hideous. :yuck:

Edit:
barf.jpg

Only think Johnson's schemes this year are missing are the traditional Hendrick Yellow numbers

I think that looks good actually, its a massive departure from the burst looking paint scheme they've gone with for the last four seasons.

I think a lot of those schemes are just kinda eh. I think I like Biffle's the best. Maybe it's the color, not too complicated. I'm glad you didn't post Kahne's Great Clips scheme. That thing is hideous. :yuck:

Edit:View attachment 275542

Some of them I honestly can't tell the difference from the 2014 paint schemes and then some of them are meh. I really like Jr's car and Kurt's car. I know its basically a recolor of the Haas paint but I feel that mustard yellow strangely works better with that silver stripe then that bold red.

Also, love how you thanked me for not posting the Great Clips car and then post it :lol:

Also, love how you thanked me for not posting the Great Clips car and then post it :lol:
Yeah, I didn't include it when I initially replied but decided to add it in right after I had posted. Then I realized what I had done as I didn't even think about what I had just written. :lol: I guess I figured I'd let everyone take a look at that eye sore even though I didn't want to look at it again.

14 new paint schemes for 2015:

stewart-4280-640-360-80-c.jpg

stenhouse-4279-640-360-80-c.jpg

Newman1-4278-640-360-80-c.jpg

Menard-4277-640-360-80-c.jpg

mcmurray-4276-640-360-80-c.jpg

kurtbusch-4275-640-360-80-c.jpg

keselowski-4274-640-360-80-c.jpg

kahne-4273-640-360-80-c.jpg

harvick-4272-640-360-80-c.jpg

gordon1-4271-640-360-80-c.jpg

earnhardtjr-4270-640-360-80-c.jpg

biffle-4268-640-360-80-c.jpg

bayne-4267-640-360-80-c.jpg

Almirola2-4266-640-360-80-c.jpg
1. I actually am kinda sad to not see Monster on Kurt Busch's car especially since they sponsored his rally effort.
2. Jr's and Gordon's look vaguely similar
3. Why does Bayne's look so washed out?
4. rest of em are kinda tilting towards boring

I'm think Bayne's is supposed to be white, but it looks silver in that render. Its confusing.

Some of them I honestly can't tell the difference from the 2014 paint schemes
Not to mention that Bayne's looks to be exactly the same as the livery he ran in the nationwide. I mean it's rather good but would it have killed them to do a little something different?

I'm think Bayne's is supposed to be white, but it looks silver in that render. Its confusing.

It is white, the picture show is a rendering for diecast in raw finish.

Some of those schemes aren't new, like Menard's (which won't be his primary scheme, just same as it was run this year when Pittsburgh Paints will be on it), Kurt's State Water Heaters is the same and only runs one race, Charlotte Fall.

Dammit. Well he didn't have much of a choice so I can't really be that disappointed.

For some reason I'd rather see Miller do a MGD scheme as opposed to another White Miller Lite. Since 1997, the Miller car has been either dark blue or white.

I do like the white Lite car, but I would love to see a black & gold MGD #2 car.

It would be cool if Miller would rotate sponsorship of the #2 for all it's brands. Lite, MGD, High Life, tec.

All you need now is a 300Lb middle-aged woman who has never heard of a bra and you have an episode of Cops.

This story just gets more unreal the more I hear about it.

Also- cannot say much about the Kurt Busch thing other then that Kurt's people knew a couple weeks before the public did, but will say that the bottom of the iceberg is larger and crazier than what's on the surface.

Latest Posts

Back