2015 Pirelli Hungarian Grand Prix

I'm not sure F1's for you. First you were unhappy about a wake and now you think the drivers should just drive exhibition laps. Motorsport is dangerous, what kind of legacy would Bianchi leave if the sport just got switched off?
I never said that I want to see exhibition laps or something like that. After Jules funeral I just expected that they would be more careful for this race. So it was quite a suprise for me to see so many collisions in this race.

And what I think about wake's is my problem and doesn't even have anything to do with motorsport.

Anyway, nice job from Seb and Ferrari. I'm happy that Ferrari won today and not Merc.

So... lucky Lewis. Does everything wrong, still in sixth.

Unlucky Rosberg... did maybe one-and-a-half things wrong... he's eight... and possibly to serve a penalty after the race.

-

Vettel in first. Looking forward to the Finger. Fantastic drive. Haters gonna hate.

Two Red Bulls on the podium. Neither of them Kinky Kylie. Very scrappy day for Daniel Ricciardo... he's lucky simply to still be running after all that.

Alonso in fifth. IN FIFTH.

Verstappen in fourth.Wow.

-

They ought to put this one on Blu-Ray. Burn a copy and send it up to Jules. That was a good show.

So... lucky Lewis. Does everything wrong, still in sixth.

Unlucky Rosberg... did maybe one-and-a-half things wrong... he's eight... and possibly to serve a penalty after the race.

-

Vettel in first. Looking forward to the Finger.

Two Red Bulls on the podium. Neither of them Kinky Kylie.

Alonso in fifth.

Verstappen in fourth.

-

They ought to put this one on Blu-Ray. Burn a copy and send it up to Jules. That was a good show.
His retarded tyre choice and drifting into Ricciardo make up for all the mistakes Lewis did imo

Back