2015 Pirelli Hungarian Grand Prix

I never said that I want to see exhibition laps or something like that. After Jules funeral I just expected that they would be more careful for this race. So it was quite a suprise for me to see so many collisions in this race.

What disrespectful nonsense, in my opinion. Welcome to F1 racing. It's not exhibition laps. Did you hear Vettel? "C'est pour toi, Jules".

The giant LED sign by the pit entrance that says

"Bernie Says:
Think before you drive."

I'd always assumed that was a general PSA, after todays bloodbath it should probably be for the race drivers too.

:lol:

If I so much hear any complaints about Renault power units during the summer break, I will send a flipped table to RBR HQ...yes I realize the mail shipping will be through the roof. And yes a picture says a thousand words but...

As for the race...I dont even know what is going on but I'm glad for a sad weekend it put a smile back on every race fan. And a good way to remember a great driver that was Jules.

Gutted I missed the last 10 laps. Thanks Mom

Man I miss RBR, they deserve to be up there and we need Mclaren back for an epic 4 way battle in the top.

They ought to put this one on Blu-Ray. Burn a copy and send it up to Jules. That was a good show.
Something tells me Jules had the best seat of the house. :)

Boy, oh, boy. That was a race from the start. Another poor start for the Mercedes duo, Hamilton's off, Perez almost flipping, exploding front wings, a virtual and safety car, Kimi's day going south, multiple infractions, Rosberg's flat and Kvyat's first podium. I can't see how this race won't be the best of the season.

Championship-wise, I'll leave it at this:

op5p0.jpg

Yes cause he is still on the track, unless he is driving unlicensed

They'd better check that. Could be a doctored photocopy.

-

Perhaps they should amend points to being permanent? That'd probably prevent carnage like this in the future.

His retarded tyre choice and drifting into Ricciardo make up for all the mistakes Lewis did imo

It might be that Nico decided the softs wouldn't last long enough. Or he was confident that Lewis couldn't pip him on the same tires, and he wanted to have enough tire life to make the end.

But yes, that last mistake really sealed the deal.

So with driver now figuring out the clutch points, it seems Mercedes is now weak at starts. This now changes everything pretty much for the rest of the season.

Did you hear Vettel? "C'est pour toi, Jules".
I heard something from Kvyat about it being for Jules too.

Which made me wonder if it's just the people who managed to secure decent results who were driving their race on Jules' behalf, or if it was everyone. Was Hamilton's 6th place creditable to Jules? Did Maldonado get three penalties "for Jules"? Were Mehri and Stevens plodding round at the back 2 laps down "for Jules"?

Hopefully F1 will continue after the break where it stopped today. Best race of the season so far. Just the fact that it wasn't a dominant drive from Merc made this race so more enjoyable.

That absolutely wasn't a problem, the contact happened afterwards.
Indeed. Sure he 'started' the confrontation (from so far back he might as well have been coming from RBR's home base of Milton Keynes) but it was a racing incident after that.

Back