2015 Round 4 - Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 - GT-R LM NISMO

• Thread starter numbnuts70
  • 729 comments
Wales
Old South Wales
numbnuts70
Here it is guys, the final round that you've all been waiting for.

Here's where the playing around stops and the virtual road to the real-life racetrack begins.

Nissan GT-R LM NISMO '15 - PP655/604BHP/95.5kgfm/880kg

PD Base settings.
Suspension
55/80
30.38/8.94
3/3
3/3
1/1
0.5/1.5
-0.44/0.87

Diff: 10/40/20

Aero: 1491/1082
Good luck all.
:cheers: :gtpflag:

Rankings.

i1Nat7ihO9RfESB.jpg

i1OQxoFf3fePlSB.jpg

i1E8jnpVaU3XFC.jpg

i1f7zJfIW00iTSH.jpg

i1J7zsJLiYJ31.jpg

i1kqwSDReLY98SB.jpg

i10C9gAkRCPtZ.jpg

i1nOsMAEKBJNfSB.jpg

i1uU34nEDGvTOO.jpg

i1t7SqTtNxdMnuH.jpg

i1pea4pnaP9bBz.jpg

i1z2PRBZIfPwcC.jpg

lemans_map.gif

am-24-hours-le-mans-circuit-01.jpg

Last edited:
Fast Lap courtesy of Outlaw4rc. :cheers:

Fast lap courtesy of Japanese 'alien' YAM.
3.25.7 - unbelievable lap:cheers: 👍

Last edited:
Good luck all! Haven't driven more than a few quick test runs, but man is this thing different than anything else. Trust the aero! And first gear appears to be nearly useless. Also, rotating at low speeds is quite difficult.

This car is very awkward to drive... but I like it...

ATM, I've been on course (three times) to SMASH gold time to **** up at the Porsche Curves...

EDIT: four times now

Yea, this is not going to be good. This damn car shakes my wheel :banghead: worse than the RB cars, even after turning it down to 5. Really not liking the car too well right now.

I'm in work so can't play until this evening dammit.

What's the characteristics of the car like? Understeer or....?

FINALLY!

A couple of scuffles but managed a 3:31.884. :D :D :D

Top in the UK so far... 👍 then again, it's only been 46 minutes... :P

In my quick opinion, worse car ever used in the Academy. Car is playing havoc on my steering wheel, worse than the RB cars. They really need to turn the ffb down on this damn thing. I don't feel like killing my wheel over this. This really sucks as I really don't feel like putting any serious time into this now. In my opinion, worse Academy final round yet. Seriously thinking about calling it quits already, just not worth wrecking my wheel over.

In my quick opinion, worse car ever used in the Academy. Car is playing havoc on my steering wheel, worse than the RB cars. They really need to turn the ffb down on this damn thing. I don't feel like killing my wheel over this. This really sucks as I really don't feel like putting any serious time into this now. In my opinion, worse Academy final round yet. Seriously thinking about calling it quits already, just not worth wrecking my wheel over.
My FFB broke a little while back, the only thing the bouncing is doing to affect me is being able to see. :gtpflag:

Perhaps now I should be glad that Canadians are excluded. I mean now if I somehow just fluked right out and won the whole darn thing!!..:scared:..Why they just might make me drive a real one!!..:yuck::mad:

For people who haven't driven it yet... It's the worst car you'll ever drive in a GT series.. I actually can't believe it :eek:

Took me over half an hour to land ONE clean lap.. Then I was like "NOPE" off to work I go!!
Even worse than the Auto Union?

Backed off through the last, oh, half of the track to remain clean. Haha, put in a 33.8xx now off to bed. Under 30 will probably be my goal. Not sure if that will get me in or not, but I think it will be close.

Back