2015 Round 4 - Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 - GT-R LM NISMO

• Thread starter numbnuts70
  • 729 comments
For people who haven't driven it yet... It's the worst car you'll ever drive in a GT series.. I actually can't believe it :eek:

Took me over half an hour to land ONE clean lap.. Then I was like "NOPE" off to work I go!!

I completely agree. The ffb on the thing is just horrendous, almost to the point of undrivable. I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am right now. It pains me to say this, but I'm done, not going to participate any longer. If people wanna continue saying this will separate the men from the boys, well that's fine, I'll be a boy but al least I'll still have a working wheel. Good luck everyone, hope you all reach your dreams.....and have working wheels at the end of this. I'm done.

I completely agree. The ffb on the thing is just horrendous, almost to the point of undrivable. I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am right now. It pains me to say this, but I'm done, not going to participate any longer. If people wanna continue saying this will separate the men from the boys, well that's fine, I'll be a boy but al least I'll still have a working wheel. Good luck everyone, hope you all reach your dreams.....and have working wheels at the end of this. I'm done.
I still believe that you're an excellent driver and I can't say for anyone else but you are a definite inspiration!

The formula granturismos shake my wheel like this. I'm wondering if it is an effect from super high downforce...

For people who haven't driven it yet... It's the worst car you'll ever drive in a GT series.. I actually can't believe it :eek:

Took me over half an hour to land ONE clean lap.. Then I was like "NOPE" off to work I go!!

Damn I have to call my boss I wasn't that sick after all :D

But yeah, that car at Spa was so nice to drive that this doesn't surprise me at all... Also the whole idea of FWD LMP is ludacris in the first place so...

Haha, PD is such a bastard :lol:

What I do not get is that Polyphony is showing us these GT Acedemy variant cars and not awarding us these or letting us purchase them.

Well. This thing's a monster. A proper challenge for qualification :D

Track limits are a bit odd in places, cones and bollards notwithstanding... And since I'm never going to be in the top 10 again:

GT Academy 2015 - Round 4 - NISMO GT-R LM - LaSarthe_334929.jpg

the bet has been lost :)
EDIT: Just tried to turn the car and got a VERY rude suprise... its hateful.
I have a whole new appreciation for the Peugeot...

the bet has been lost :)
EDIT: Just tried to turn the car and got a VERY rude suprise... its hateful.
I have a whole new appreciation for the Peugeot...

So, put on the damn avatar and have some fun. :lol: You jumped on the bandwagon so you lose too. :P Wear it proudly. :P

get in 3:34:9xx range on six retry and always hit a cone in the last sector ... :rolleyes: Booooooring so i keep my 2:37 ...

Top times are 29's atm. 👍
Yeah, I need to put some more time in tomorrow and see where I think I can get. I figured the fastest guys would be in the 27 range. Plus, it is such a long track, it will be interesting to see where everyone ends up.
I red lit what would have been a mid 29 hitting the cones on the far right before the final chicane. I'm going to want to burn every pylon I see after this two weeks is up. Haha

I completely agree. The ffb on the thing is just horrendous, almost to the point of undrivable.e.

im playing with the thrustmaster T500 and yeah its crazy feels like what the Vettel car did t my driving force pro back in GT5. where on the straights I have to bear down on the wheel to keep it in my hand. I got the feedback torque and sensitivity on 6. took it down to 5 and made no difference. took it down to 4 and made a slight difference but the overall ffb started to feel weak

I played for an hour straight and my wrist is actually a little sore.

Yeah, I need to put some more time in tomorrow and see where I think I can get. I figured the fastest guys would be in the 27 range. Plus, it is such a long track, it will be interesting to see where everyone ends up.
I red lit what would have been a mid 29 hitting the cones on the far right before the final chicane. I'm going to want to burn every pylon I see after this two weeks is up. Haha

I hit the same cone 3 secs up on my ghost and just sat there almost wanting to cry

Last edited by a moderator:
Great challenge, and a beast of a car. Can not find the limit all that well in the Porsche Curves, rather scary actually. Took me forever to get a time because I kept stepping out of bounds by the slightest bit and maybe a little cone hitting at the Mulsanne corner... Once I did get a time it's gold and surprisingly 40th? Where is everyone? But whatever, I'm happy.

Great challenge, and a beast of a car. Can not find the limit all that well in the Porsche Curves, rather scary actually. Took me forever to get a time because I kept stepping out of bounds by the slightest bit and maybe a little cone hitting at the Mulsanne corner... Once I did get a time it's gold and surprisingly 40th? Where is everyone? But whatever, I'm happy.
FF scared them off. :P

Regarding the wheel shake...

I haven't driven this one yet, but I did find sensitivity at 1 helped reduce the shake with the RB... worth a try.

Nowhere near the bronze time and I got gifted the GT-R LM car, so maybe it's like the Peugot Vision GT and you just have to complete a timed lap
Sorry my bad - forgot you only had to complete a lap in all 4 rounds.

Back