2015 Round 4 - Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 - GT-R LM NISMO

• Thread starter numbnuts70
  • 729 comments
Initially after the first hour thought 3:29 would be about my limit, but I'm at :28.1xx. I just can't put it all together. My purple sectors would put me in the mid 26s, I just can't string em. Time to push hard for this last bit.

Shooter ran a 3:24.040 with twenty minutes left to get first in the world. I wish I had the skill to wait until the last moment to do something, then do it better than everyone else. Everyone did good though, this may not have the funnest last round but at least everyone finished where they wanted (hopefully).
Last year, I ran the final round for about ten hours and couldn't even get in the top 10,000. This year I only put in an hour or so on the first day and finished 7799th with a 3:33.990 and actually kept my sanity in tact for the very first year. So I'm happy.
Good luck to everyone who made it to Finals.

Quick question: Would I be able to complete a lap after the registration period ends to get the prize car, or do I need to do one before?

A little birdy told me that this is next years final round combo..... :nervous:

535838513-high-angle-view-of-empty-shopping-cart-in-gettyimages.jpg

images

I have two other accounts (both under 3.28)

Dart, can you tell me (in private if you want) which are the two oter accounts you used ?
One must be 'D_59', i Guess (?) but the other ? Just need it to have a "true/false" classifying :)

After watching Le Mans start last night I got inspired to make a few more laps. Track felt really grippy for some reason, and I knocked off my previous best by 1 second in 3 laps :crazy: I'm now down to 3.28.9xx :D Pretty chuffed with myself since my target was to get into the low 3.29. Now the pressure is off and I can just put in laps for fun ;)

Oh, and top tip: using Wolf's technique of using higher gears really helps a lot. It may feel counterintuitive because you lose engine braking and rotation, but you end up being smoother and less wheelspin on the exit. Give it a try if you've run out of ideas 👍

Also, has anyone does a super slow lap to see how many players there are in total? It's annoying how we can't see this info since I like to compare myself in percentages.
Final numbers: Round 4: 92.452 players. [i got a #7 in Brasil with 3:28.2]

Well done to all the guys that have made the cut. I can't help but notice that so many top timers just arnt on the board :( wish GTA never messed with the rules this year!

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone, just woken up from LeMan 24 hour weekend so been really interesting reading the last few pages! Can't believe Wolf was beaten on the last day so close to the end, incredible finish! I'll be watching that lap later for sure :P! No 3:23 though, which is a shame as if 1 person had got that it really does look good! Never mind though! Gotta admit I did film Tertre Rouge while I was there and every single car would have had a red lap on exit when I was filming, some were so far off the exit kerb it was quite funny :P! I was just there for 1 minute filming going 'Red Lap' on each one!

Those that qualified, get training ;)! You've got a long time to train before the camp so I you will need to be fully dedicated here until then!

If you haven't been to the Le Man 24 hour in real life before, I high recommend going at least once, absolutely amazing experience!! The fact there's a GTPlanet trip it's well worth looking at, everyone is really friendly :)!

Congratulations everyone, just woken up from LeMan 24 hour weekend so been really interesting reading the last few pages! Can't believe Wolf was beaten on the last day so close to the end, incredible finish! I'll be watching that lap later for sure :P! No 3:23 though, which is a shame as if 1 person had got that it really does look good! Never mind though! Gotta admit I did film Tertre Rouge while I was there and every single car would have had a red lap on exit when I was filming, some were so far off the exit kerb it was quite funny :P! I was just there for 1 minute filming going 'Red Lap' on each one!

Those that qualified, get training ;)! You've got a long time to train before the camp so I you will need to be fully dedicated here until then!

If you haven't been to the Le Man 24 hour in real life before, I high recommend going at least once, absolutely amazing experience!! The fact there's a GTPlanet trip it's well worth looking at, everyone is really friendly :)!
Show yours videos of Le Mans!

Can somene tell me how i make my onboard lap video for youtube.
Need help

Easiest way is recording the video to a mobile phone, then downloading it to a pc, and uploading it to youtube. But if you go this route, find a way to stabalise the camera before recording, otherwise it's usually a bit of a shakey mess.

The main screen when the event finished said that I was ranked 13th which qualifies me to national finals. However the online leaderboard shows me on 15th which puts me out. Is that difference because of some PSN accounts being under 18 or IP adress outside my country?? or am I definitely out??

My first year doing it. Was Good fun.

Made top 100 in Aus. Hardly a result but not a bad start. Had very little time to play. Maybe an hour on each round.

well done to everyone

I have two other accounts (both under 3.28)

Dart, can you tell me (in private if you want) which are the two oter accounts you used ?
One must be 'D_59', i Guess (?) but the other ? Just need it to have a "true/false" classifying :)

They are P27 and P63 (FR leaderboard).

Yeah, worst part is he have done that before. Still, its really impressive to be able to do so.:)

Yep that's the point, if you don't want to be beaten, be unbeatable.
Easier to say tho :P

For me both are P1, Wolf was amazing on the previous round aswell.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back