2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,859 views
Deltawing is now red, white and blue. I kinda like it actually.
http://www.racer.com/imsa/item/112606-imsa-deltawing-reveals-new-livery-for-rolex-24

phpThumb.php
Blue balls!!!
 
Well it was much closer to the DP's and LMP2's at the Roar I heard. And the times were proving that. It's progress.
 
I loved the white it had at the Roar, but this color combination is great too.

Speaking of liveries:

phpThumb.php


Love the hell out of this. I hope it glows in the dark.
 
Well it was much closer to the DP's and LMP2's at the Roar I heard. And the times were proving that. It's progress.
Yeah it seemed like they had made some good progress last year by the time they got to Petit. Real good straight line speed as I recall.

I loved the white it had at the Roar, but this color combination is great too.

Speaking of liveries:

phpThumb.php


Love the hell out of this. I hope it glows in the dark.
ZOMG, that would be killer if it glows in the dark! :drool::bowdown::cheers:
 
I still can't get myself to like the new HPD regardless of livery. It's just a weird looking car
 
Last year someone posted a spotter's guide with profile shots of each entrant car. Anyone got that for this year? Daytona has become the unofficial start of the racing season (and therefore summer) for me and I am pumped!!! :D :cool:
 
Last year someone posted a spotter's guide with profile shots of each entrant car. Anyone got that for this year? Daytona has become the unofficial start of the racing season (and therefore summer) for me and I am pumped!!! :D :cool:
Here maybe.
 
Thanks!


I figured he would be back in the #911/912 - whichever he was in last year. Didn't realize he was out of that car. Does he have a ride this year?
Yeah he's doinb WEC with long for Porsche.
 
Is Aston Martin doing the NAEC races this year in Tudor?
 
Will the SkyActive Mazda's be at all competitive this year, or still a joke? I know they're "developmental" and all but when they can't even keep up with their own class - or finish a race - it's a little sad.
 
Will the SkyActive Mazda's be at all competitive this year, or still a joke? I know they're "developmental" and all but when they can't even keep up with their own class - or finish a race - it's a little sad.
They found 7 seconds and 20mph over last year.
 
Pole winning cars for the Rolex 24

The Shank Ligier HPD for Prototype
#4 Corvette for GT-LM.
A SpongeBob sponsored car got PC pole. :lol:
And the TRG Aston leading GT-D.

On a special note, @Christhedude put his Porsche 3rd in the GT-D class. :gtpflag:
 
Anyone have the results for the Continental series qualifying? Website won't load for me for some reason.
 
Anyone have a link to full qualifying results for TUSC? I can't find crap on IMSA's website. 👎
 
Any word on why Shank's car is red now? Did they get in trouble for the chrome or what?

On another note: http://www.dailysportscar.com/2015/...tona-marshall-pruetts-wednesday-notebook.html

New Marque On The Way, Destination TBD

We could have a new GT marque coming to race in the Tudor Championship later this season. I’ll have the full details early next week, and based on initial discussions, racing in IMSA and a European WEC campaign is under consideration.

A new GT marque for GTLM, unless there's a typo and they meant to say ELMS, which could mean a new GTD contender, too (but not Lamborghini, since we already know about that).

Any guesses on the possibilities?
 
Last edited:
Back