2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,862 views
I think that's the case for a large majority of people as some providers don't carry the channel and the ones that do have it on one of the top tiers.

The dumbest part is that all regular Fox has scheduled for the 3-7cst time slot is Judge Judy, local news and TMZ.

Yeah I don't get it. I see the race at 8 PM EST but the race starts at 2 right? I don't see it anywhere on TV. Fox's website shows the schedule to be showing the race (at 2 EST), however my guide shows the movie Battleship. ???


Another year with poor coverage. Nice.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the channel. Weird.
 
RLM will have all 24hrs of geoblock free audio but the video will only be available here after 10pm est,but there are "other" options available if the TV broadcast is as bad as it was last year.
I don't have cable, so online is my only chance to watch it unfortunately.
Oh My God that line through the bus stop is soooo tight! I didn't know it was possible to just hug the inside like that. Gonna have to attempt that it GT6 now, will probably shave off 2 seconds!
Well the bus stop in GT isn't updated to the current version yet, so not sure how well that would work. PD should have updated it when they gave us the day/night transition version.
 
Viewing the Spotter's Guide I didn't know the Deltawing and Mazda Prototypes were now part of the P class. At least, I recall the Mazdas being in their own thing last year.

No, the Mazdas were P class last year. You wouldn't have heard much about them because they were simultaneously slow and unreliable. (And the Delta Thing was P class last year too. If I remember right, they had a spell where they led Petit.)
 
I believe the deltathing led toad America for a bit last year too
 
I did see the Road America stuff, since it was posted in the News section. But interesting as I was sure the Mazdas were in like an experimental class.
 
Hi everyone!

Anyone know if there's going to be a dedicated thread for the 24h race or do we just chat here?
 
They were just slow as a Morris Marina. Partly because of the production based diesel which Mazda is obsessed with and took from the GX cars in Grand-Am pretty much. And the Deltawing went through a funk...even though the year previously they were doing okay in ALMS LMP1.

We'll just steal this thread for the race. :P
 
I'm hoping this race is as exciting as it was last year, from what I saw of it. I'm rooting for Corvette Racing in GTLM and not really following those in the other classes, but hope they race well. :)
 
Does anyone have the smaller version of the spotters guide available? It says on the Spottersguide.com that Imsa has a smaller version available on their site but I haven't found it yet.

EDIT: found it but it seems to be the same version as the spottersguide.com version.

Also, could you guys post all the livefeeds that you know, I watch most of the race from MotorsTV but they don't show the whole race so I need alternatives.
 
Waiting for the MotorsTV feed to start... We've got Red Bull "Global" Rallycross at the moment.
 
Really sad not to see the GTLM viper team this year
That's a shame for sure. Win the championship and then cut and run ... That's a bad job out of Dodge/Chrysler.
 
Are there any feeds that will work on a phone/tablet? I have much easier access to those than my computer.
 
MotorsTv show Audi/WEC content instead of TUSCC/Daytona. Is this happening to anyone else?
 
Are there any feeds that will work on a phone/tablet? I have much easier access to those than my computer.

Try fanschoice.tv

This is the official streaming site
 
Alright so I've got fanschoice.tv up, and Fox (FS1 and FS2 as well as local) up...let's get this thing rolling already lol.
 
MotorsTv show Audi/WEC content instead of TUSCC/Daytona. Is this happening to anyone else?

I've got Rally Cross on MotorsTV UK, but they've just tweeted coverage starts at 7 (9 mins from now), with the start 10 minutes later.
 
Argh, this is the absolute worst time for me to have homework to do. I have to get this stuff done, but I don't want to do it because of the Rolex 24. I'll be Pulling for Corvette Racing to win in GTLM.
 
Okay, well, I'm cheering for anything that looks like a Z4, or and DP with a BMW engine in the back.... time to crack open a beer.
 
Was walking to the stands and hear a slow goofy voice I recognized, turned around and it was Ricky Taylor talking to Jordan behind me lol
 
TV coverage has begun. Green drops in like a few minutes.
 
Oh my god.... Jochen Mass giving the WORST "Start your engines" I think I've ever heard :lol:
 
Wait, the DeltaWing is starting between the top cars? Awesome!
5th place! Go Deltawing! The car has gotten numerous upgrades during the off season as well as a new transmission with an extra cog so hopefully they'll put up a good fight this year.
 
Back