2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,899 views
Still quite the battle in the GTLM class, though it looks like one is also heating up in DP from what I can see.
 
#31 Corvette DP with the nose off in pit lane.
 
I think I'll memorize that Rolex commercial by tomorrow. lol
 
Now I have to go to work for the next 8 hours...Gonna have to rely on this thread for updates!
 
I agree, tooo many adverts for the US audience
 
Now I have to go to work for the next 8 hours...Gonna have to rely on this thread for updates!
#16 PC car on the inside and OH MY GOD IS THAT JAY LENO in the parking lot?! :lol:
 
Well, FOX showing a ton of commercials is something that clearly hasn't changed since last year.

Why would you even watch it on FOX? Watch the livestream! :)
But isn't that the general problem with US TV?

Any news on the DeltaWing? What place did he leave the pits?
 
What I don't get is this- When FOX did NASCAR coverage, there were not all that many commercials. But now that they have the rights to the TUSC, they commercial bomb us. I still don't get it.
 
Now that I got a better look with the pit stops starting, I'm not sure I'm digging the new bodywork on the Corvette DP's. Something just doesn't look right. Maybe it'll grow on me.
 
Wait a second, is that Mazda actually running a diesel engine?
 
Why would you even watch it on FOX? Watch the livestream! :)
But isn't that the general problem with US TV?

Any news on the DeltaWing? What place did he leave the pits?
16th but should've made up many positions now. They changed the tires and refuled, so it's on a different rhythm now.

EDIT: Yes, Mazda is a Diesel.

EDIT²: DW on 7 now.
 
16th but should've made up many positions now. They changed the tires and refuled, so it's on a differen rhythm now.

EDIT: Yes, Mazda is a Diesel.

Danke! :D
 
Yeah the Deltawing shows 6th and still climbing. Although it doesn't on TV. Strange.
 
So, what you're saying is that you cannot watch the livestream in the US, yet us Europeans can? Well, that's weird and somewhat nice for a change :lol:
 
Why would you even watch it on FOX? Watch the livestream! :)
But isn't that the general problem with US TV?
Where's the livestream? IMSA says not available in my area right now though I can see the in-cars.
 
Been a cracking race so far
 
The #911 Porsche....:crazy:

Trying to pass the Vettes on the apron.
 
So, what you're saying is that you cannot watch the livestream in the US, yet us Europeans can? Well, that's weird and somewhat nice for a change :lol:
I'm just listening to the IMSA live stream radio which has the crew from Radio Le Mans at the present. It's nice to have since we have a commercial overload for TV coverage.
 
Porsche driving like it's the last lap
 
Hahahaha, that move from the Porsche was hella stupid. Amazing top-speed though.
 
First full course caution.
 
Back