2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,903 views
I think the overall lack of pace of the LMP2 cars apart from AJ and OZ in the 60 hasn't helped, the only real battle has been in GTLM.

Doesn't help that again they are massively outnumbered by the DPs, which really makes it look worse and with the Krohn Ligier only here for the enduros, it'll be down to three with once again, only one of them taking the fight to the DPs.

On the upside, its no longer the Corvette show like it was last year.
 
Last edited:
Doesn't help that again they are massively outnumbered by the DPs again, which really makes it look worse and with the Krohn Ligier only here for the enduros, it'll be down to three with once again, only one of them taking the fight to the DPs.

On the upside, its no longer the Corvette show like it was last year.

I think that if the #60 Ligier had as strong a driver line up as the top DP's it would be able to consistently challenge them but alas it hasn't
 
Jordan Taylor just set the fastest lap of the race 1.39.684
 
Seems like all the feeds have slowed to a crawl on me. Can't even watch now.
 
Caution for some reason. Safety car on track and a rescue vehicle stationed at the run-off area in 1-corner.
 
Quite a few cars in pitlane taking advantage of the safety car.
 
I wonder how long are they going to keep that safety car on track. The #1 allready visited pits without any noticeable damage or fault and has joined the queue.
 
Morning chaps, my 4 hour power nap has left me tired and full of blah. Back to the racing... oh yellow, yay.
 
#4 Corvette having problems. Yellows out, again. :grumpy:



But I do have to admit that that R8 Safety Car is quite good looking. 👍:bowdown::drool:
 
#4 Corvette puncture Yellow out
#1 car spun in turn 2 possible contact between them
 
I've been asleep for 7 hours, where's the 60?
 
And the #60 puts it into the tires....
 
#60 bites the tyrewall
80bcfecba984e58ea7d8c29eb12b85791f6d0d712fbadeb99c835560e5fbcf61.jpg
 
#60 Car straight on at turn 2 DP's can fight for victory between themselves now.
 
Well that was surprising...see you in morning lads! Time to get 4 1/2 hours of rest. :odd: :O
 
Going I'm and out of sleep. Absolutely loving this. I hope we can get a halfway decent live stream for Lemans and Nurb
 
Back