2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,900 views
That announcer was getting a bit excited about the race off pitlane huh?
 
Well, it's back to the big screen/tablet and living room for me, they cut the stream since tv is up. To tell the truth, I would rather watch the stream.
 
Well, it's back to the big screen/tablet and living room for me, they cut the stream since tv is up. To tell the truth, I would rather watch the stream.

The IMSA feed was playing up for a minute or two but it seems to be fine again.
 
The IMSA feed was playing up for a minute or two but it seems to be fine again.
They switched it off for the US audience, because FOX Sports 1 is broadcasting again.
 
I was quite enjoying the race till the stream shut down -__-
Way to screw over non-cable viewers, IMSA 👎
Anyway I'm really rooting for the GTD Viper.
 
#33 Viper has stopped and #54 has a flat tyre.
 
Back,again, I hate typing on this tablet.
 
I come back after sleeping and again the Vettes are at eachother off the restart :p.
 
I'm Just old,prefer my full sized devices,mostly because i can see them :D

If it makes you feel better, I hate typing on my tablet as well.:lol:

Also, IMSA has done a very good job running the race thus far.:cheers:
 
So what's the plan, the 02 Ford is supposed to wear out the 10 Chevy so the 01 can go on to win or is the 02 actually trying to win :sly:
 
The #009 Aston is in 8th in GTD only 11 laps down...there's hope yet. :dopey: At least the #007 is still kicking.

Good battle between the leaders in P right now!
 
I hope Dodge goes to win the GTD. And maybe BMW can overcome the Corvette duo in GTLM.
 
Can't believe how close the GTLM cars still are given how rapid the 'vettes seem at times.
 
The #17 Falken Porsche is going to the garage with oil issues.
 
The #009 Aston is in 8th in GTD only 11 laps down...there's hope yet. :dopey: At least the #007 is still kicking.

Good battle between the leaders in P right now!

Yes it is, you would never think there is still 6+ hours to go, and many of them have been driving like that from the start!
 
Nope...and the announcers don't seem to have an idea either.

The #5 takes the lead after a hiccup on the #10's pitstop!

The #17 Falken Tire Porsche has retired!
 
Last edited:
Never fails, take a restroom break and something happens.
 
Back