2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,862 views
#3 C7.R in for what might be it's final stop. In and out pretty quickly.
 
Yeah but at least the Corvettes no better than to try and pass lower class cars on the grass.

yolo.png
 
#10 just hit the pits and the #02 just locked it up in the 2nd hairpin. #02 to the pits.
 
I feel like the lockup that the #02 had is going to come back to bite them in the end.
 
Could hear the lockup of the #02 loud and clear. Should be a great run to the finish. C'mon Chevy! (and please no yellows unless actually necessary #plzkthxbye)
 
Gap is fairly consistent at 3.5 seconds, GO FORD!
 
So, Anssi #02 or #10 win? :D

Hope for #10 but afraid its the #2.

Oh well, at least Viper takes the GTD.

And I'm off to sleep pretty soon after the race. Gotta get up early tomorrow, but I might turn the ps3 on later in the day after getting few hours of sleep in.
 
Hoping the #02 can win because Kyle Larson and Jamie McMurrey. :D
 
Great, after hours without any issues, the stream starts to act up in the last 20 minutes. GREAT! :(
 
Damn, at the end too.
 
Hope for #10 but afraid its the #2.

Oh well, at least Viper takes the GTD.

And I'm off to sleep pretty soon after the race. Gotta get up early tomorrow, but I might turn the ps3 on later in the day after getting few hours of sleep in.

Okay, see you later in the day
 
54 PC is on fire!
 
Back