2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,865 views
Whoa! #54 on fire! Hope the driver is ok, that looked nasty. :(
 
Oh lawd, that's a hell of a way to come back from commercial break.
 
Dang, 54's done. Was pulling for him, even tbough it's only the PC class.
 
PC lost it after the bus stop, rear slams into the wall causing the fire.
 
The 54 PC (Core Autosport FLM09) was also the class leader in PC to boot!
 
Not over till it's over.

fire frie.png
 
Great, after hours without any issues, the stream starts to act up in the last 20 minutes. GREAT! :(

Had to switch to Motors TV and Fox commentery Grrrrrrrrrrr
 
And the fastest P2 car all weekend is stopped. Reliability strikes again.
 
#60 (Pole Winner) having some sort of problem; stopped on the track.
 
This thread's like twitter, everyone trying to break the story :lol:, hopefully the 02 with the NASCAR guys can win
 
How have you not fallen over? :lol:

I'd like to raise a toast to the LMP Challenge category :D

Seriously though, glad that one didn't develop. Fire seemed to be taking hold before the Marshalls got there. Sahme for that team this close to the chequered flag.
 
Braun's fire reminded me of the Viper fire at Sebring (?) last year.
 
I hope the yellow doesn't last till the end. That would be lame.
 
I just hope we get back to green with some time left!

#10 has a chance now.
 
So much for that near 6 second lead, this is going to get interesting.
 
Jav
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Kinda lost hope once I saw them many laps down with 2 hours to go. When it was 10 hours to go and they were only 3 down, I was hopful for them to come back.
 
Imagine the **** storm if they instituted the Green White Checkered to the 24 Hours of Daytona :lol:
 
Back