2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,863 views
I think it's gonna end under caution, no matter how quick they work. A shootout would be spectacularly stupid after such a long race IMO.
 
So much for that near 6 second lead, this is going to get interesting.

Yeah, however if they Ford can keep it's speed advantage on the bank, then it should be all good, however the Corvette DP seems to be faster in the technical bit
 
Here's the mindset of all the lead drivers when the green flag drops:

YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This Rolex 24 has been brutal this year, I don't believe a single car had a problem-free race.
 
This restart is going to be insane. Hold on to your hats folks!!!
 
uhhhhh...what's going on?...
 
At this pace I doubt we will get more than 2 green laps.
 
WTR just really screwed the pooch on this one. They just lost this race unless the Ford breaks. Fox is speculating that the change was made because of Taylor possibly coming too close to the driving time limit.
 
Sounds like Jordan Taylor was coming up on the time limit. What a time to make an error like that.
 
No time to explain, grab the wheel.
 
yep will be interesting to see how much the corvette kills the BMW

Traffic. Though even id the Z4 managed a pass, it wouldn't keep it for 7 mins.

Miles behind on the restart.
 
getimg.php


You stoopid WTR
 
Kinda lost hope once I saw them many laps down with 2 hours to go. When it was 10 hours to go and they were only 3 down, I was hopful for them to come back.
I wanted them to do well too, at least for them to be there at the end to figth it out...
 
Green, green, green! :D
 
Dirk is going H.A.M!
 
Back