2015 United Kingdom General Discussion

• Thread starter Growling
  • 371 comments
Well done Growling! See you in dubai! Just out of intrest did they say when the emails confirming all the details will be sent out?

Thanks mate! See you at the airport! They didn't say about any details, just took me details and said they'd be in touch.

:crazy: Congratulations man!! Well done! :cheers:👍
Can you please tell to all of us the car/track combos you faced at the live event?

Thanks buddy. It was the GTR lm nismo up the goodwood hill climb. And in the final we used the GTR black on nurb GP - D

@Growling. Well done mate, I was there yesterday. P9 on the leaderboard but couldn't string it all together. It's a good first experience for me though and will give it a better go next year. Bet you are buzzing!

Great effort @Growling on Friday. Nice to meet all you guys. Would love to have one but didn't do enough prep on cars/tracks. Will be preparing properly for next year from now. And will be online throughout the year.

YEEEEESSSS!!!! I Can't believe it!!

Guys, you can do anything you put your mind to. If you believe in yourself you really can achieve anything.

Get practicing for next year guys!

Enormous thanks to all the guys that helped me when I started @SW__10 @ODB @Stotty @IBZ6L20VT an the rest of my friends list.. And of course.. ALL of TRL :cheers:

Awesome news :D

Massive congratulations from me, buddy :cheers:

Congratulations @Growling, and best of luck in Abu Dhabi. Beats a trip to Silverstone any day :D

Getting through via a wildcard event means you've had experience dealing with pressure that the home time-triallists haven't. It's worth keeping that little advantage in the back of your mind as motivation over the next few months, and into race camp itself.

Monday blues!! 7 out of 8 race camp places taken. Anyone got any idea where the last place can be taken?
I have asked but I haven't found out yet.

I think I read that Race Camp is in October though, so there's a few dates left that it could be held. I'll let people know if I find out.

Thanks @Tidgney , managed to get it all together for the final on Sunday and make it through :)

A GTPlanet user to the face :D! Great work, absolutely stunning times in that last round! Beat my practice run on Thursday :P, and I didn't have the pressure :)!

Well done James.. To come back the next day and nail it took some serious nerve.. You also got a ps4 and a spot at race camp you jammy git!! :lol:

So, was at Silverstone today and it seemed there was a GT Academy session going on. Only saw a few laps though, and only from the pit straight.
photo-0001.jpg photo-0002.jpg

Back