2015 USA General Discussion

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 509 comments
That really sucks. :yuck: I think I'll have half of a racing license next year.

we still don't know the situation (still trying to get him back in) but it's probable that only 5 will go to silverstone from North Africa.

Any news about who the mentors are there?

we still don't know the situation (still trying to get him back in) but it's probable that only 5 will go to silverstone from North Africa.

Any news about who the mentors are there?
well Australia has Rick Kelly maybe USA can take Nissan GTR driver James Davison lol

The international Academy had daily updates on fb last year if I recall correctly.
They drove a GTR today... Such lucky people. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! :lol: I have never been so passionate at supporting the USA in a tournament. But that could be me representing the USA next year! :D USA! USA! USA!

american-flag-beautiful-images-hd-new-wallpapers-of-us-flag.jpg

Sand Buggy Challenge Results

Australia: 1st. Matthew Simmons 2nd. Elliott Schutte 3rd. Nick Dalton

USA: 1st. Max King 2nd. Ryan Lynch 3rd. Armen Aghakhan

Turkey: 1st. Huseyin Dagli 2nd. Fatih Demircan 3rd. Utku Bosut

North Africa: 1st. El Mahmoudi Ilyes 2nd. Tarek Khedr 3rd. Ali Samy

Mexico: 1st. Claus Schinkel 2nd. Juan Carlos Carmona-Chavez 3rd. David Quiroga-Galvan

nissannews.com

Last edited:
Good job Ryan Lynch for winning GT Academy. Maybe ill get to drive with you next year. :)

Edit: USA champion. We lost. :(

Last edited:
Must have been a difficult decision considering the mechanical issue. From the sounds of it, I think they made the right choice.

On the flip side, what I fear would happen with this new format is true. US got left out and it may stay like that for the foreseeable future.

Must have been a difficult decision considering the mechanical issue. From the sounds of it, I think they made the right choice.

On the flip side, what I fear would happen with this new format is true. US got left out and it may stay like that for the foreseeable future.
I hope it goes back to the old format for entirely selfish reasons. :)

What a finish, trust me guys it went to a deserving winner who will be a household name in no time :)

Commiserations to the other competitors, we all feel your pain but you've done yourselves very proud :)

What a finish, trust me guys it went to a deserving winner who will be a household name in no time :)

Commiserations to the other competitors, we all feel your pain but you've done yourselves very proud :)
:lol: We feel your pain because we lost too. :) Just some earlier than others. :)

If you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best. See it as motivation to be better, as your up against some great talent from around the world now :)

If you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best. See it as motivation to be better, as your up against some great talent from around the world now :)
Just remember I gave up my spot to Finals because I already knew I had nothing against the top Americans. I don't even want to think about how poorly I would've done against international competition. :lol:

Just remember I gave up my spot to Finals because I already knew I had nothing against the top Americans. I don't even want to think about how poorly I would've done against international competition. :lol:

The Americans were probably the fastest guys there, along with the Australians. ;)

The international event makes me nervous and I didnt even go lol I feel like I need to step up my game 100% now!

Was lovely meeting the US racers, especially Armen ;) , good luck in the future.

It was awesome meeting you guys as well!

Hey man, im still surprised on how good you drove in the final not having driven a manual car before! Thats amazing!!! I hope you continue racing man! you sure are talented!

It was awesome meeting you guys as well!

Hey man, im still surprised on how good you drove in the final not having driven a manual car before! Thats amazing!!! I hope you continue racing man! you sure are talented!

Thanks buddy really appreciate it, good luck yourself I'm sure a man with your talent will make it ;)

Back