2015 USA General Discussion

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 509 comments
Setup today. Here's where it's all going down...

image.jpg

Good luck to everybody. My license came up suspended at the last minute so I couldn't go. But I wish everybody the best I'll be there next year

Good luck to everybody. My license came up suspended at the last minute so I couldn't go. But I wish everybody the best I'll be there next year
Umm, are they going to replace you? When did they find out that you had a suspended license?

A few more pictures from behind-the-scenes. It takes a lot of people working very hard to pull this off!

View attachment 410189 View attachment 410190 View attachment 410191

Why does that say 2014 nationals?

Last edited:
No difference on stream either race or not.. I thought those racers were on highlight.. Dah, daughter gives more interesting show than this Jay Leno show.

Edit: and same goes on, academy racing is on fifth place, talk show with game running front. Please, what's point of this, I can look tv shop if i want this.

Last edited:
The only name I recognized while watching today from posting here was maxking. So WTG max! Great job everyone.

No difference on stream either race or not.. I thought those racers were on highlight.. Dah, daughter gives more interesting show than this Jay Leno show.

Edit: and same goes on, academy racing is on fifth place, talk show with game running front. Please, what's point of this, I can look tv shop if i want this.

Not sure what you're going on about... Thank you Jordan, coanchors and staff for giving us a glimpse into today's competition.

I'm sure if you had Jay Leno's budget, er, Jimmy Fallon's budget,
you would've had a band, a stage and puppies to predict the winners.
... Great job...

I'm sorry but I have absolutely no clue what I've just read here.

I hope you guys all had fun today!! Good luck to you all in the coming events! Now is the time to step up and stamd out as the best. Focus and stay positive!! Can't wait to hear who moves on!!
Haha I doubt they had fun. :) I would assume its very stressful.

Back